Status
Not open for further replies.
@The White Crane
Actually "Inoue" the mangaka of Slam Dunk (& Vagabond) stated that he wantes to draw SD again & give it a proper ending this time, but the lazy SOB can't even finish the manga he's working on atm.

"Great Mangaka = great mangas=long hiatus=no ending."
It's inevitable!
:risitasad:
I fear for Gege Akutami.
Admittedly, I've only seen Slam Dunk the anime and haven't read the manga, so I don't know about Inoue saying that. Thanks for the info.

I haven't started Vagabond, yet, how close is it to ending?

@The White Crane
Actually "Inoue" the mangaka of Slam Dunk (& Vagabond) stated that he wantes to draw SD again & give it a proper ending this time, but the lazy SOB can't even finish the manga he's working on atm.

It's inevitable!
I fear for Gege Akutami.
JJK is not the type of manga that can go on forever. It is like Demon Slayer. Gege's pacing is amazing and he concludes fights brilliantly. No complain so far.

and most importantly. Enemies live up to the hype:cheers:
Yes, he delivers more than the hype he creates for a character.
Higuruma and Reggie were amazing. Reggie did well despite having mid CT.

Gege dont need to hide his cards. This is what true diversity means, he can deliver 10/10 chapters on regular basis, unlike lazy Oda with multiple assistants (maybe they spend their energy thinking about how to add more mysteries/lore/plots and connecting previous plots with new ones).

These are all the hints I've gotten. Last 2 pics about 821 cover are just a theory (based on the fire hint) made by a dude.

I think that Luffy is pulling a powerup that uses fire in a certain way (gear 5). His awakening is not about turning his surroundings into rubber but about converting his rubber into liquid rubber. This may even be related to the df the Gorousei are talking about if the GIF hint of the cat with the book "the art of military strategy" refers to it. Maybe Luffy is not the gomu gomu no mi but the nika nika no mi (oil).

Last edited:
@The White Crane
Actually "Inoue" the mangaka of Slam Dunk (& Vagabond) stated that he wants to draw SD again & give it a proper ending this time, but the lazy SOB can't even finish the manga he's working on atm.

It's inevitable!
I fear for Gege Akutami.
Really?? I have never heard of that before. I thought the ending of Slam Dunk was well done. Incredible last match and it subverted expectations a bit

Admittedly, I've only seen Slam Dunk the anime and haven't read the manga, so I don't know about Inoue saying that. Thanks for the info.

I haven't started Vagabond, yet, how close is it to ending?
Vagabond, last time i checked it was on hiatus.
I stopped following its info, in fact i lost all hope in seeing its ending.
U should try SD manga, it's really good.

JJK is not the type of manga that can go on forever. It is like Demon Slayer. Gege's pacing is amazing and he concludes fights brilliantly. No complain so far.
Yeah, hopefully 2 more arcs & we r done.
:sighting:

- Chapter 1,038: "Soul Crusher"
- Kaido and Luffy are still fighting.
- Kid can damage Big Mom since Law opened wounds inside her.
- Big Mom grabs Kid and Law tries to stop her with a strong Kroom attack which uses 5 swords attached to his hand with strings.
- Big Mom is severely damaged but that doesn't stop her.
- While Big Mom prepares to bit Kid, he sees his crew corpses inside her mouth.
- Kid hesitates and Big Mom manages to take 60 years from him.
- She creates a new homie with his life span using the metal puppet he was using early. It's called "Soul Crusher".
- Soul Crusher and Hera combine their bodies and land an electric punch on Kid that crushes his neck.
- While Law is trying to recover energy Big Mom attacks him with Napoleon and Prometheus.
- Law is cut in half but he recovers using another string ability that unites his body through Kroom.
- Prometheus enters Law's mouth and explodes inside him.
- At the end of the chapter Robin and Brook are in front of a Poneglyph.

[QUOTE="Pringles, post: 2381523, member: 11451
These are all the hints I've gotten. Last 2 pics about 821 cover are just a theory (based on the fire hint) made by a dude.

I think that Luffy is pulling a powerup that uses fire in a certain way (gear 5). His awakening is not about turning his surroundings into rubber but about converting his rubber into liquid rubber. This may even be related to the df the Gorousei are talking about if the GIF hint of the cat with the book "the art of military strategy" refers to it. Maybe Luffy is not the gomu gomu no mi but the nika nika no mi (oil).[/QUOTE]

I'm back

Nice spoilers, hype if it happens, but does this mean Zoro kills Luffy EoS?
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

It will be a mix of the awakening + Haoshoku. Oda will surprise us with the design :steef::steef:
Imagine if the design involves full body haki :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Although, with this being revealed and used when there are still many other plot threads, it pretty much confirms this is the Nightmare Luffy of this arc aka Luffy will demolish Kaido as long as Gear 5 is around, but he won't finish the fight in Gear 5 and we have to wait years before we see it again. :catsweat:

I think that Luffy is pulling a powerup that uses fire in a certain way (gear 5). His awakening is not about turning his surroundings into rubber but about converting his rubber into liquid rubber. This may even be related to the df the Gorousei are talking about if the GIF hint of the cat with the book "the art of military strategy" refers to it. Maybe Luffy is not the gomu gomu no mi but the nika nika no mi (oil).
No news about Kaido..
No awakening or new fighting style hints
@MonsterKaido, this doesn't look good
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.