Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

How much money I'm willing to invest for a sexy Perona theme?
LMFAOOOO, sorry I just belly laughed so hard! That's an excellent point! I would have chosen Perona swan but we just got a Big Mom theme so it would be quite similar, but it would be nice with the Mihawk theme existing now too ofc!

I'm choosing Kidd as I have a great picture of how it could look but also us fellow Kid fans need or at least deserve this W/Dub too, especially our boi Pantheos who has wanted one all this time too!

In fact I'm gonna ask Bogard if or will be possible to have a selective theme shuffler added to the site for us...

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Maybe Im sama's secret Doffy wanted to unravel has to do with his immortality 🤔 perhaps it's Ope Ope no mi immortality this is why Doffy knew about it and coveted to possess Law's power at all costs.
I genuinely believe that could be the case tbh. There's these golden peaches of immortality in Chinese mythology I believe and Momotaro is based around them too I think?
Ive seen people theorise that Laws DF could possibly also undo Imus potential immortality and Alpha2late17 also said he might be based on Imhotep like the one from The Mummy movies especially and thus is immortal or so and wants a bride like Omu might want Vivi to marry them?

Law is as good as Luffy's lackey by this point.
To me the whole rivals for luffy seem like cool Idea until you see it really make no sense.
Luffy will always be stronger than them or even if you have them close luffy will have the edge .
Then the rest of luffy crew just make things unfair .
Luffy crew getting setting up to be like roger and rocks crew of this era which just unfair to everyone else lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.