Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
SH Pirates>>Kid and Law put together even woth their crews.
Only relevant one here above kid or law is Luffy.
Kid + Law would still demolish Luffy.

It is obvious that Linlin never went strong against strawhats and friends, if you compare her memeing in WCI with what she is doing now against kid and law. Plot armor goes strong in favor of strawhats.

Did you read Water 7 and Enies Lobby? lol

Ships have spirits and and can manifest themselves in little men that fix themselves
The merry could just be a haki thing idk lol. It’s just when people come up with mythological stuff Greg usually repeats that line and he’s right. For example people used to think Onimaru was really a shape shifting fox and he said otherwise for the same reason

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Fight should end next chapter based on the titel name, doesn´t sound good for Law and Kid to be honest, the Yonji and Niji plot also could hint that Big mom story keep going even after wano.
I look forward for this battle, next chapter it going to end, make you bets:
Big mom winning?
Kid or Law winning?
Kid is going all out now next chapter. Kid will take out Mum.

Remind me of Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse theory.

Last man is death. The death will appear in the form of angel of death or grim reaper.

Do not forget Zoro is lying in the middle of the enemy's battlefield
and Kaido's subordinates saw him.

This person might be relate to Kaido.

Only relevant one here above kid or law is Luffy.
Kid + Law would still demolish Luffy.

It is obvious that Linlin never went strong against strawhats and friends, if you compare her memeing in WCI with what she is doing now against kid and law. Plot armor goes strong in favor of strawhats.
As i said again, SH is stronger than kid and Law together.

Thas why BM couldn't handle SH.

Status
Not open for further replies.