Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing to compare. Luffy split the sky with the strongest living being. He is above Big Mom. Kid has to 2 v. 1 Big Mom.
The point is, we don't know what happens next. Luffy wasn't 1v1'ing Kaido until 1026 officially.

Who knows what happens with Big Mom and these 2. All we know is Kid has a larger played up relevance this arc than Law. He's tied back to the smile plot because of Killer. He has actual stake in beating a Yonko because he has the same drive as Luffy.

We can't really say anything about Kid yet because we have to see how Big Mom is handled next. If Law goes down, and it becomes a 1v1, then its justifiable to say that Luffy and Kid are still rivals.

But again, hopefully you'll understand that what I'm saying is purely guesswork. There are things that support it though. Law doesn't need to beat BM to find out about the Will of D. Kid NEEDS to beat BM to continue being in the running for PK against Luffy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The point is, we don't know what happens next. Luffy wasn't 1v1'ing Kaido until 1026 officially.

Who knows what happens with Big Mom and these 2. All we know is Kid has a larger played up relevance this arc than Law. He's tied back to the smile plot because of Killer. He has actual stake in beating a Yonko because he has the same drive as Luffy.

We can't really say anything about Kid yet because we have to see how Big Mom is handled next. If Law goes down, and it becomes a 1v1, then its justifiable to say that Luffy and Kid are still rivals.

But again, hopefully you'll understand that what I'm saying is purely guesswork. There are things that support it though. Law doesn't need to beat BM to find out about the Will of D. Kid NEEDS to beat BM to continue being in the running for PK against Luffy.
Kidd ain't running for shit.
They losing
She going elbaf

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Np man! I thought I was following you, I was meant to be anyway haha!

I really wonder if Oda is inspired by Ghost Rider? Given Brook, Big Mom with Prometheus hair and now this Zoro and King of Hell connection, maybe there is possibility there? Would be very awesome if so ofc!

I know Horikoshi would be inspired by GR for MHA but I've not seen a reference to him in it so far sadly! Maybe in Vigilantes?
I doubt GR had any influence on Zoro, but it's cool nonetheless.:kayneshrug:
And horikoshi would have trouble paying homage to him because if he ever added someone with a flaming skull everyone would say he copied GR.:catcry:

It is not about downplaying law in any way. Law is extremely important (heck, i have luffy/law/kid as tattoo on my arm), buuuuuut... Law is the strategic one, the doctor. He is the support unit here. While Luffy and Kid are the offense. Right now, Luffy is way more offense than defense, and Kid way more defense than offense. Luffy needed to overcome his lack of defense (see him getting onehitted back then before udon), while Kid needs to overcome his lack of offense right now. And he will.
Kid is not on Luffy's level if you look closely

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You can't deny that even if there is a fight between the crews, Luffy's crew (without him) will crush Kid's crew. The Straw Hats win even more if there's Yamato You can't deny that even if there is a fight between Luffy's crew against Law's crew (without Luffy).

The Strawhats win even more if there's Yamato

I'm absolutely not a fan of Zoro but honestly people who think Zoro is stronger than Law or Kid are necessarily wrong for example ?
Yamato is no SH so far. Dont know why put her in? Or can i put in Jack into Kid pirates too?

Otherwise, there is no Strawhat able to overcome Kids defence. Not even Big mum is able too, while Kids defense got nerfed from outside the fight. Look what she has done all time and still, Kid is not down for good. He even smiles when she barehandly hits him. While someone like Bege couldnt even take it in his Tank-Form.

Status
Not open for further replies.