Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you, this is exactly like when people "couldn't see" Zoro vs King happening when Zoro was on the rooftop, except this is a 100x more clear because there is a damn Vs chapter.

Kid and/or Law will defeat Big Mom. You guys "can't see" it now because you can't grasp the concept that characters can get stronger/evolve in battle or that Oda can just write their victory any way he wants.

This is inevitable. Better to accept that and hope that it's done well, rather than if it is or isn't happening

Now you can shut up about chopper

You're the one not being objective

Queen had no way of locating sanji, there was no ambush

He literally said the only thing he could do was wait for sanji to reapper and desperately hoped for sanji to be out of stamina

Whatever he was about to do wouldn't have changed anything the moment sanji went invisible
That is a lie
Queen said Sanji made a bad move of going invisible and he would run out of stamina and Sanji did.

Then while Queen is completely ignoring Sanji, Sanji ambushed him. Idk how you can wank that man.

Sanji won the fight extreme diff anyways and Queen is absolutely fucking trash

Mihawk is a tier above Big Mom imo, he is pirate king level guy not yonko level otherwise he won't call a fellow Yonko (strongest yonko) one armed Has Been.

Her Speed is shown to he no where near Zoros, she doesn't have attack power and CoC feats the level Zoro has.

Thing is Zoro can dodge and block everything she throws at him and Zoro is capable of blitzing and mortally wounding her in one attack.
Mihawk isn't a PK level.

Shanks is not the strongest, is said all the time that Kaido is the strongest in current Verse.

Remember BM has variantions of fighting style, Whe she is fat, she has more Raw Power, when she is skinner, she is more agile and faster(said by Perospero), we have to wait and see Current Ikoku wirh her in Big state.

Mihawk is stronger than BM? Well i can see that, but him isn't a PK level dude.

As i said Zoro Yonko level opponent will Mihawk and the Ghandi Gorosei.
He needs to surpass even Shiryuu who will be his main fight against BB pirates.

This is it why i think currently she can defeat him in a high diff fight.

J

Joy D. MADS

Shinigami WITH LONG SICKLE CAN'T BE ENMA, because the other ghosts from Zoro's swords doesn't have a weapon and less a different one than a sword but a sickle so there is something else here.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk isn't a PK level.

Shanks is not the strongest, is said all the time that Kaido is the strongest in current Verse.

Remember BM has variantions of fighting style, Whe she is fat, she has more Raw Power, when she is skinner, she is more agile and faster(said by Perospero), we have to wait and see Current Ikoku wirh her in Big state.

Mihawk is stronger than BM? Well i can see that, but him isn't a PK level dude.

As i said Zoro Yonko level opponent will Mihawk and the Ghandi Gorosei.
He needs to surpass even Shiryuu who will be his main fight against BB pirates.

This is it why i think currently she can defeat him in a high diff fight.
Shiryu > oden
Shiryu > meme

Stop accusing me of shit that I have never done. I think Oden is possibly stronger than even current Zoro.

You just sound offended because truth hurts I guess
Post automatically merged:

Oh I see
Queen still didn't see him coming
:lawsigh: dude you know that's bullshit, queen had no way of dodging and you have no panel to back up your claim

Queen saw it coming but couldn't do shit because of Marco, also chopper was no threat to him, he said it himself, "nothing I do seems to hurt queen" which was proven right when queen didn't have a scratch after tanking chopper's attacks for 30 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.