Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t worry, youre on the list
How do you think they'll beat her?

I really don't mind if they win but at this point how?

Big mom spent years accumulating the life span of the people of totto land, she can likely power up again

Law and Kidd have an awakening that weakens them like crazy and the only way they win is to unlock future sight and adv coc respectively

How do you think they'll beat her?

I really don't mind if they win but at this point how?

Big mom spent years accumulating the life span of the people of totto land, she can likely power up again

Law and Kidd have an awakening that weakens them like crazy and the only way they unlock future sight and adv coc respectively
All of this is pointless, before awakening none of even thought Kid and Law could even harm her. We didn’t even know she could power herself up

you guys underestimate Oda as a writer and his imagination

notice something about the Offscreens in this Big mom figh… Its always big mom WRECKING kid and Law that is offscreen in this fight… Its always the part of the fight where we are expecting Big mom is landing her serious CoC infused attacks on Kid and Law that Oda skips and we are just supposed to imagine that Law and Kid havent died yet from some serious attacks

Maybe its for the best because Oda already fucked up the powerscaling of this when he drew that one panel of Big mom jumping in the air, and coming down on Kid with a named attack and landing a clean hit… Then two panels later Kid isnt even damaged from a Named Yonko attack landing on him directly… I think from then on, Oda decided he cannot be bothered to draw Big mom actually doing damage to these guys because its fuckin stupid what he did… Now Big mom lands damage OFFSCREEN

I am still waiting the advcoc feat cuz I havent see any good haki feat from this 2 just carried by the DF power. Funny enough, the same guys are just saying Enma Enma Enma for Zoro....what a clowns. Zoro advcoc didnt take that long..... Kidd&Law had already 2 chapter title for their fight and no advcoc.....
When we got the titles "Sanji vs Queen" and "Zoro vs King" during the chapters, Sanji and Zoro defeated their opponents. We got "Kid and Law vs Big Mom" and we got "pls don't go to rooftop" :chirstsad::chirstsad:

Only when all the fights are done will anyone know who beats who or how they're beaten

Personally I think oda had a bunch of opportunities to get rid of big mom before this point if he wanted to use her in another arc down the line
Power creep is real and can happen for any character
Big mom and kaido are strong but plot I'd stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.