Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be pretty weird if they go from losing to her to defeat her in the next chapter

But then again you have a point, oda could find other ways to have them win
Eh Luffy has done it before, and so has other characters

We don’t know if they were even “defeated” it might just have been that they were doing and Big Mom decided to leave them behind thinking they were done.

Please, show me where I've been wrong.

I swear to fuck, if another one of you takes my "IF THE F6/Calamities" are down statements out of context again.

1038 is literally called Kid and Law vs Big Mom. They are not losing. How much cope does this forum actually have about this fight?
They might lose though lol. Just like the calamities might still get back up. I sure don't know how this arc is going

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I believe both of these arguments are correct. Kid will be instrumental in taking down both Big Mom and Kaido.:kidsmile:

But seriously, it all makes sense if you're a raid failer. Kid will have a temporary victory here against Big Mom like the rest of the alliance have, and he'll also get his big moment with Kaido later after the raid fails.
Tbh, nah I don't agree the raid is failing.

At most I see Law losing the next 1-2 chapters, followed by the fight with BM lasting longer for Kid alone. Or Law stays up and they both win in the next few chapters

Basically it ends quickly with both, or Law loses and the fight shifts to a 1v1 to parallel with Luffy and it gets dragged out another 10-15 chapters.

I believe both of these arguments are correct. Kid will be instrumental in taking down both Big Mom and Kaido.:kidsmile:

But seriously, it all makes sense if you're a raid failer. Kid will have a temporary victory here against Big Mom like the rest of the alliance have, and he'll also get his big moment with Kaido later after the raid fails.
The raid won’t fail
Post automatically merged:

If they troll, i dont care. But i wont troll any of them afterwards. I have no intention in trolling anyone.
Don’t worry I’ll do it for you boss

just give the command

With all the reveals the most important and intriguing one apparently is that a death reaper (Shinigami) appears before Zoro. What are the possibilities:
1. Just a tool used by Oda to showcase Zoro's condition
2. Hawkins related stuff
3. Some side effect of Enma and Zoro calling himself King of Hell (the real Shinigami got pissed)
4. It is a real Shinigami and Zoro makes another deal with him like delayed death (borrowed time) or giving up his lifespan

Considering that Oda reportedly writes or wants to write more pages per chapter and then the editor/s force him to reduce the panels we can safely assume that this plotline is meaningful at least and might play a role later on.
A real shinigami in One Piece? :whitepress:

Eh Luffy has done it before, and so has other characters

We don’t know if they were even “defeated” it might just have been that they were doing and Big Mom decided to leave them behind thinking they were done.
True, the leaker really doesn't give a fuck about characters other than luffy, maybe they were just on the floor instead of being defeated

Alright, you changed my mind, maybe they'll win next chapter

I'll wait for the scans

Status
Not open for further replies.