Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delusion in this forum is uncanny man.

Oda: Ah, yes, let me draw this scene:

Only for it to not mean anything whatsoever later. Apparently Hawkins' drawing the Tower Tarot means literally nothing. Apparently Killer's dialogue to Kid means nothing. Apparently the description of the tower card over Kid's confident face means absolutely nothing.

Plenty of people have already talked about this fight. It will entirely look like Kid/Law are losing. Until they are not. 15 chapters ago, people thought Kid would be defeated because Killer stabbed him through Hawkin's powers. And yet, 15 chapters later, he's stiill fighting. Same with Law.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah she's losing lol cope
The tower card means collapse, failure, calamity. Tower card over Kidd's face means kids going to get fucked up or killed

Captain Kid is the GOAT of moving goal posts:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: now I guess the goal is stop her from getting to the roof, have you already given up on defeating her??

"Are you here to watch me take on two Yonkou"

"Yo we need to separate these Yonkou, this is like Hell"

"Law don't get in the way of my 1v1 Big Mom"

"We're gonna tear you from that throne Big Mom"

Idk, if Kid doesn't walk out of this fight with an enormous W, I really just don't know

I’m confused, how does a couple chapters of build up for Kid/Law beating Big Mom negate the MULTIPLE chapters and plot points for Luffy vs Big Mom? Like I’m actually confused how y’all are calling each other dumb when the story could go either way and have references for the outcome through the manga lol
Because you guys act like Luffy vs Big Mom was this massive, huge set up fight. Everything with BM has been secondary since Punk Hazard. He went to WCI to get Sanji back as an asset to fight Kaido's army.

Anyone with a brain understood that Luffy was NEVER going back to WCI to defeat Big Mom. Kid had a drive to defeat Kaido, until that changed and he shifted his focus to Big Mom.

We were never going to get a point where Luffy would handle 2 Yonko at once. He can barely beat one, and Big Mom entirely becomes redundant post Wano

J

Joy D. MADS

Hmmm... Can't be Brook because the korean dude could have said it's him, and why he give to us some details about this reaper? Also, Brook doesn't have a scythe.

Most probably it's Emma Watson's spirit (maybe Zoro triping because of the side effects of the Mink drug). Zoro is a junkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.