Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lawsigh: dude you know that's bullshit, queen had no way of dodging and you have no panel to back up your claim

Queen saw it coming but couldn't do shit because of Marco, also chopper was no threat to him, he said it himself, "nothing I do seems to hurt queen" which was proven right when queen didn't have a scratch after tanking chopper's attacks for 30 minutes
How do you know Queen had no way of dodging or blocking??
If he can easily react to and block Diable Jambe what makes you think he can't block or dodge Infrit Jambe??

Guys, Big Mom isn't going to be the villain on Elbaf. What you are talking about is nonsense. Luffy is officially 1v1'ing Kaido right now. There is no difference. It does not matter that Kaido fought 15 people before because regardless, he is winning solo and Kaido only just started taking the fight seriously in 1037.

Cope with this shit now because Oda wouldn't have made Big Mom this involved in Wano of she isn't meant to fall here. These next 10-20 chapters are going to be a massively hard pill to swallow for this fanbase, especially those who actually read words on a page.

There is a reason we went to WCI already. There is a reason Oda had Luffy defeat her top commander. There is a reason he had Luffy steal everything back from her. She was relevant post WCI, now she's ENTIRELY irrelevant post Wano. Her Elbaf flashback teases Elbaf and does nothing to tease her own character beyond what we know. If she finds out about Caramel, it has nothing to do with Elbaf, because Streusen also knows the secret the giants know and it led to them hating her.

If she's in Elbaf, I bet you she will be a "tragic" or "good" character by this point, as hinted by O-Lin.
Why will Oda make BM contact with Loki of giants? And even connect her history with Elbaf?

That is a lie
Queen said Sanji made a bad move of going invisible and he would run out of stamina and Sanji did.

Then while Queen is completely ignoring Sanji, Sanji ambushed him. Idk how you can wank that man.

Sanji won the fight extreme diff anyways and Queen is absolutely fucking trash
Queen didn't ignore sanji, he just couldn't do shit while sanji was invisible

Sanji didn't ambush him, queen was left without any option other than waiting for sanji to appear, which was literally established

This chapter isn't mid at all it actually seems to be pretty good
Yeah can´t understand how he can call this chapter mid when it had multiple good parts.
First alone the fact that Yonji and Niji got caught by Big mom, could lead into a future arc, hell perhaps Judge and the others got caught in the end too? Meaning Sanji saving them in near future is possible.

Raizo vs Fuku ending for sure when the one release the jutsu, means Oda not going to waste much panels on the fight.
Yamato and Yokai fire demon moment happen too, perhaps Yamato stop it.

Izo vs CP0 sound great, imagine if Izo do a better then job then Drake+Apoo+two numbers against the two CP0 member lol.
These who put supernovas above veterans going to cry, best example Sanjikun who cry over years and used Urouge beating Snack to hype also the other Supernova when even Izo surpass these liike Apoo and Drake, same Izo who isn´t even a top commander, guys like Ace,Marco,Jozu and Vista are easily two league above Drake/Apoo in this case, show again what a feat Zoro and Sanji got for beating King and Queen who are monsters on their own(stronger then Doffy).

At as last, Kid and Law vs Big mom, this is now the final phase, either the fight really end next chapter or we seeing a surprise moment.
I wouldn´t be surprise if Big mom take the W and even caught Robin later, beating the two CP0 members too...
But also @Paperchampion23 thought make sense, like Law get defeated next chapter and we get our 1on1 battle.

The Big mom battle is pretty interesting since the outcome could shock or surprise a lot of people here.
We going to see it next week.
Overall chapter sound pretty good.

Ps: Forget to mentioned the Zoro plot with the Grim Reaper, this has also lot of potential.^^

Queen didn't ignore sanji, he just couldn't do shit while sanji was invisible

Sanji didn't ambush him, queen was left without any option other than waiting for sanji to appear, which was literally established
DUDE he was literally worried about his whore more than Sanji, he wasn't even a least bit bothered about Sanji going invisible at the cost of needing a ventilator and running out of stamina and complaining himself.

Then Sanji was hidden somewhere and visible while Queen was bullying his whore and Sanji ambushed him

I guess, it just seems like they have other priorities as of right now. Since 2 are after Robin it seems the most natural to me that the other one is either chilling or going after Who's Who.

Looking back at 1036, it seems like the last one is going to be chilling waiting for the others to get Robin instead of splitting off doing his own thing. They want to leave the castle as soon as they can.

Hawkins is down, Brook is with Robin and won't leave her side, Killer would probably try to find Kid rather than Zoro, and the last CP0 member is concerned about leaving the island rather than chasing down potential targets.
Killer doesnt have a scythe, he has his claws.

More than likely it could a random character but it's too late at this point to be introducing new powerful characters out of the blue.

Hence why I think the most plausible is CP0 guy, he left the castle and happened to run into Zoro and has an opportunity to kill a heavily injured Zoro

The sideeffects of the meds have not kicked in yet as well so I dont think it's any type of visual illusion by any stretch of the imagination

In any case, Oda going with the reaper thing has to be more than the medicine running out aka Zoro dying (cuz in thriller bark we saw what Zoro facing death look like). this has to be something special about Wano or maybe Zoro lineage too, just saying.

Asura aint coming from nothing right bro? Asura was something Zoro could use even before the so call Enma...or avdcoc

I am definitely sure that Zoro haki or will after this experice will bloom and what will come next well that is to see.

blacken blade? new asura form? who knows.

This is though the awaken Zoro: fighing his onw hollow :steef:

I'm telling you, this is exactly like when people "couldn't see" Zoro vs King happening when Zoro was on the rooftop, except this is a 100x more clear because there is a damn Vs chapter.

Kid and/or Law will defeat Big Mom. You guys "can't see" it now because you can't grasp the concept that characters can get stronger/evolve in battle or that Oda can just write their victory any way he wants.

This is inevitable. Better to accept that and hope that it's done well, rather than if it is or isn't happening

You're fighting the good fight

I think some people won't believe until it actually happens

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But if you think ZKK is dead you're also not gonna like what's coming down the pipe
I think ZKK is dead but it doesn't mean I won't like it if happens—although it depends on how it happens.

The last thing Kaido sees :finally:

best I can do with my limited skills :josad: where the edits by someone with real photoshop skills at
Imagine Oda giving all this hype to Zoro only to make him fight Evil Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.