Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if yonji and niji sacrifice them selves so germs can escape? But for them to escape a rage big mom is impressive as it is, I can't wait for luffy to take down Meme and free them and who knows who else

Why will Oda make BM contact with Loki of giants? And even connect her history with Elbaf?
Literally said it in the post. To tease Elbaf, to give her a reason to hate Lola and Chiffon (because Lola rejected Loki's proposal).

Big Mom has a dream of sitting at a table with gigantified people. It's why she hires Caesar to do the experiments. If she's at Elbaf, then will not be yet another redundant villain whom Kid and Law are already fighting. There nothing interesting left to learn about Big Mom.

If anything Vegapunk is tied more heavily to Elbaf due to concept of Gigantification being his original research.

DUDE he was literally worried about his whore more than Sanji, he wasn't even a least bit bothered about Sanji going invisible at the cost of needing a ventilator and running out of stamina and complaining himself.

Then Sanji was hidden somewhere and visible while Queen was bullying his whore and Sanji ambushed him
:lawsigh:

Bro this is pathetic, just stop and go write your own manga if you can't handle the canon story, queen was focused on sanji and underestimated sanji's observation haki

Queen had nothing better to do and was just going to wait for sanji to reappear, he wasn't more focused on osome than sanji

He just didn't have any other option than to wait, so might as well fuck around when whatever he was gonna do wouldn't have changed the outcome the slightest

And you saying that sanji was hiding when he was visible just goes to show that your dumbass definitely didn't read the chapter to make such pitiful claims

With Germa DNA... so it's really not just Sanji it's Germa Sanji. Sanji himself could not beat Queen hence the awakening

Why do you not mention Vinsmoke awakening... LOL

Why do you also not mention Sanji got a majority of his bounty raise due to being a Vinsmoke?

127 Mil Berries for being Sanji
203 Mil Berries because of being a Vinsmoke

Wings Argument LOL
One has Adv CoC similar to his captain (Not Sanji)
The other doesnt have CoC (Sanji)

To easy to dissect like the assassin the Zbois are
Zoro couldn't beat King without Enma bullshit, no shit Sanji needed a bullshit boost too.
2200 vs 2180 "uhhh Zoro is 1000% times stronger than Sanji bro. trust me"
Post automatically merged:

Why is beating Queen a bigger feat than fighting big mom? And yeah big mom did use ACoC, its just that Oda off-screened 90% of the fight.
Why are you singling out Queen from King, they are 5% apart.
A 1vs1 (not all out) victory is more concrete than some vague 2vs1 stall

Stop accusing me of shit that I have never done. I think Oden is possibly stronger than even current Zoro.

You just sound offended because truth hurts I guess
too bad m0nsterx is not exist anymore.

and sorry, this shit never gonna hurt me, but your cringeness is lmao bro.

even if current Zoro indeed can defeat BM like what you said, it would never be a fucking mid diff :lulz:

Zoro couldn't beat King without Enma bullshit, no shit Sanji needed a bullshit boost too.
2200 vs 2180 "uhhh Zoro is 1000% times stronger than Sanji bro. trust me"
Post automatically merged:

Why are you singling out Queen from King, they are 5% apart.
A 1vs1 (not all out) victory is more concrete than some vague 2vs1 stall
Whiskey Peak :
Zoro vs Luffy = equal, "uhhh base Luffy is 1000% stronger than Zoro bro. trust me"

:shame::shame:

He literally did

No the hotter flames are result of sanji spinning faster not moving faster. Show me where is it stated Sanji actually moves faster in Infrit Jambe
That was the only time he blocked the attack and it was a no named move

Sanji's flammes make him faster, he literally said it during ennies lobby that diable jambe increases the speed of his kicks

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/big-mom-defeat-in-wano.19282/
I had predicted before....But the kid and law really disappointed me..I expected more
You are probably right. The dialogue and scene paneling is clear that Kid gets more focus with BM.

I'd say just hold out for this chapter (spoilers clearly do not do fight content justice) and see if she or Law goes down in 1039 or 1040. If the fight lasts longer than this, or if Kid is alone, then we are probably in for a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.