Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possibility is Big Mom seemingly winning against Kidd and Law & Kaido seemingly gaining the upper hand again against Luffy, only for Zoro and Killer to reappear and help out their respective captain to finish out R5 vs Yonkos. :myman:
I heavily doubt that will be the case at this point. Characters aren't triple dipping fights. I think its unfortunate people have this expectation that anyone will best Kaido/BM outside of the Supernova captains. It's been painted as such since the rooftop

Ah the classic “Law did all the damage, not Kidd.” Lol. Truth be told. The way the attacks were portrayed Kidds Punk Clash was the one that had the better portrayal. Big double spread to end the chapter, fodder thought she was dead the next chapter, Law is so impressed that he asks Kidd for more info on his awakening, Big Mom gets out of the rubble dripping with more blood than she did after taking Shock Wille. But whatever man keep downplaying lol
Hot take: Kidd extreme diffing his own metal is more interesting than Kidd vs Big Mom. Probably Kidd's own metal defeated him

Wanda: "You were almost beaten by a Perospero c a n d y arrow but Marco go stop BM!"

Marco:

"Yeah you guys need my help with anything other than fighting a Yonko?"

:gokulaugh:
Don’t tell me your using the argument “ because person A fought a yonko their automatically stronger than person B” Replace Kidd with Any 1st Commander on the Roof or against Big Mom with Law. And their all putting more work in than Kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.