Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
law and kidd are side characters. They wont outshine the main ones. If thats odas intention, he wouldve let them have their own journey like blackbeard. Kidd is the law of this arc. He lost in dressrosa and joined the SHs. Kidd is gonna be the same. Its going to be sanji who will defeat big mom as hes going to save his brothers.
Jack literally was defeated by Inu, an even lesser side character.

Wiper defeated Shura, the 2nd strongest Priest

Kyros defeated Diamante, one of Doflamingo's top 3.

Law and Kid are Luffy's biggest allies. There are 2 Yonko and 3 Supernova captains. Of COURSE they are beating her here. What are these random statements acting like them winning will downplay Luffy's own fight? Is that really the coping argument being made now?

Edit: Seriously, I must have automatically not read the rest your comment because of how ridiculous it is. Are you actually serious lmao?

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHERE ARE THE LOSER WHO SAID KID AND LAW WOULD DEFEAT BIG MOM?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

That Grim Reaper in front of Oda may be Hawkins card. Zoro was always the 1% man.
? Kid and Law are still fighting her at the end of a chapter called Kid and Law vs Big Mom. She didn't defeat them, they are still up. You guys actually read?

But why is being invisible to Queen impressive?? What is range of Queens vision??

How do you know he can see Shi Shi Son Son??
I just think it's unfair to Sanji to discredit him because his feat was against Queen

Because either way we're making an assumption

Either we assume that Sanji would briefly be invisible to almost everyone or we assume that he wouldn't be just because it's Queen

I just think it's unfair to Sanji to discredit him because his feat was against Queen

Because either way we're making an assumption

Either we assume that Sanji would briefly be invisible to almost everyone or we assume that he wouldn't be just because it's Queen
Its a feat that has no bearing in combat and was pure fan service and umquantifiable
Post automatically merged:

He did, he couldn't block but he could still see him
How do you know??

apology accepted.
imo a bit of trolling is fine that's why i like this forum and the mods here is a bit lenient compared to the likes of reddit.
Yeah lmao alright fine I admit i troll a bit i suppose

I was insta banned on reddit simply for saying “Sanji>Zoro” the reason they gave me was “Troll” i at least expected a warning or something

I tried to appeal my ban as well but no response. Oh well. It was my first commemt too

This chapter did confirm Zoro didn't faint since he is fighting Grim Reaper himself.

Fighting Death >>> Fighting Kaido

In Marvel Comics Death is nearly omnipotent character and same would be in One Piece
While Kaido is only Island level.

@nik87 turning Zoro into God Tier wasn't enough, Oda is turning him into multiversal omnipotent character who can battle even embodiment of death.
And Death in Marvel was only ever got bodied by Classic Beyonder, I think? :bamathink:

EoS Zoro = Classic Beyonder confirmed. :hohoho:

chopper is worried about zoro and not about sanji, because he knows and saw that sanji recovers like a whole higher level, while he sees that the young and little zoro is far from having the durability and resistance of wanji:finally::finally:
Chopper is worried about his Vice Captain, someone he admires and respects, he doesn't give a flying fuck about some pedo that sees him as emergency food. :ohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.