Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall I don't see any big deal about Linlin going to the roof or not. I mean she can go but did people really think Kaido this low to let Linlin help him? He will say"fuck off Linlin, this is my 1on1 fight" and she would go away,perhaps use the time to steal the RP.
I believe Kaido would say something like that. But she is BM she is not taking orders from Kaido. In fact she could betray him right there and even defeat Luffy too in the proccess.

They confirmed he's a king. King of what? Whatever the fuck he wants. That's different than just up and calling yourself a king. For example Sanji's not suddenly gonna himself king of pastries no matter how good they taste lol
This guy had to mention Sanji of all possible characters because?
Whatever I’ll let it slide lol

But yeah you have a point. He is a King but like you just said. “King of What”? Until someone starts calling him that besides himself then it’s just self proclaimed

Even Rayleigh is called “Dark King” by everyone

"- Kid and Law: "Listen, old lady!! Even if we die, we won't let you get to the roof!!!"

????????????????????????????
Literally read the rest of the bolded. They aren't dying anyway lmao. Cope harder:kobeha:

You also don't have narration in 1029 foreshadow specifically Kid taking down Big Mom if it was going to happen. It literally is sitting there right in your face. Why in the fuck would Oda waste 25+ chapters on stalling Kid/Laws fight to have them lose lmao?

It is a "VS" title chapter,the fight is ending for sure next chapter. Ofc who taking the victory is not clear yet but you can be sure someone will fall next chapter.

If Big mom win, next chapter Kid and Law are going to lose.

If Paper theory becaming true, Law is falling down who leads for Kid 1on1 battle,also Oda could make later a VS title based on only Kid and Big mom.

Third option is that Kid and Law defeat Big mom or throw her away and taking the W.

These are the options for the next chapter,for sure someone will take a L next chapter. The question is who.
Why would Law be the one to fall down and not Kid?

We get it. Zoro has a lot of fans. But, Luffy will always be more important than Zoro. You know it's true. Pirate King > Strongest Swordsman.
Luffy is struggling to stay relevant despite being MC
No one gave a fuck about Luffy vs Kaido last chapter people were more interested in Zunisha and no one gives a shit about Luffy Law or Kidd now, people are more interested in zoro vs grim reaper

We get it. Zoro has a lot of fans. But, Luffy will always be more important than Zoro. You know it's true. Pirate King > Strongest Swordsman.
Luffy is struggling to stay relevant despite being MC
No one gave a fuck about Luffy vs Kaido last chapter people were more interested in Zunisha and no one gives a shit about Luffy Law or Kidd now, people are more interested in zoro vs grim reaper

Literally read the rest of the bolded. They aren't dying anyway lmao. Cope harder:kobeha:

You also don't have narration in 1029 foreshadow specifically Kid taking down Big Mom if it was going to happen. It literally is sitting there right in your face. Why in the fuck would Oda waste 25+ chapters on stalling Kid/Laws fight to have them lose lmao?
He wasted a lot of panels to make Luffy lose for the first, second, third and coming now the forth time. You just gave the worst argument ever.

Impel Down + Marineford. 2 arcs that together ended up in failure.

Why would Law be the one to fall down and not Kid?
Glad someone asked this question. Its because Kid currently has plot armor and Law doesn't. Kid's fight was tied to Killer's victory, which specifically showed the Tarot over Kids face. This narration foreshadows Kid winning. Killer telling his partner he can go win foreshadows Kid winning. It says nothing about Law. Law can lose and it changes nothing about this concept.

Kid also is the one trying to become PK and rival Luffy. Law wanted take down Doflamingo and die at DR. He only had newfound dreams once he spoke to Robin and realized he wants to find out the fate of the D. Clan.

One dream rides on the person actually winning. The other rides on the person actually winning OR someone else winning. Kid also started the fight with BM and saved Nami and Usopp in a big entrance. Law just showed up after.

Again, not saying either will fall or both won't win together. I'm just saying that Kid actually has plot armor, which Law does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.