Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All zorofug after each chapter when their idol once again in the ass

:ihaha:
What??
Post automatically merged:

Both Zoro and Luffy's CoA attacks were too shallow. Kaido only took real damage after Deadmans game which was immune with CoC.
I don't believe that
Oda only showed Zoros weakest of CoA attack and it did arguably more damage than strongest of Luffys CoA attack

Attacks like Flying Dragon blaze from roof top would do more damage to Kaido than Luffys current CoC attacks.

Imma try to use my brain to see who the Skeleton is by trying to address every option.

Ally: The easiest one to debunk. The Reaper isn't an ally because of the simple fact that he tried to actively hit Zoro.

And thus; Enemy: The best option, which enemy? Well I'm glad that you asked.

Beast Pirate: I highly doubt that such a remarkable Beast Pirate would be hiding for so much time. And we know that he isn't part of the main parts of the crew because both the F6 and the All-Stars are full. Plus the fact that the Beast Pirates use animal fruits.

Big Mom Ps: Like, do I even need to say anything here? I guess I should. First of all, her crew isn't even in Wano, and second of all, we never saw any character that could be the potential user of such a mythical fruit during WCI, add that on top of the fact that they tend to use fruits related with food and that kind of stuff and the answer is there.

CP0: I also saw that it might be a CP0 agent, this might sound alright but it isn't imo. First of all, why would a CP0 go out of his way to capture Zoro? Yeah, I know that he is now a rather easy target, but the Gorosei literally said "fuck everything else, we only want Robin". So any CP0 going against what the Gorosei said should be crossed out of the list. That's honestly the biggest argument that I have, but it's so remarkable that it probably solos this option.

Death itself: It's the most credible option here. With Chopper being worried for Zoro's state and with Zoro basically sleeping surrounded by his own blood. Zoro is close to death and thus, the Shinigami is coming after him.

Extra: How in the hell is Enma's embodiment? That Skeleton literally attacked Zoro and to top it all, Death isn't the King of Hell.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No you misunderstand, speed is a relative stat that Oda has to represent visually. Your speed is only shown relative to the opponent you are facing. Characters disappearing through movement was already shown pre-ts with cp9 and soru, does that mean that they were as fast as sanji now? Obviously not, since the level of opponent it was shown against is completely different (though to be honest queen has no significant coo feats. )
Zoro was someone that has been tagged by characters who either did not have coo (kamazou) or are not even remotely speedsters, Kings speed scales relative to that, not the other way around, since Zoro obviously has far more screentime and fighting scenes. Similarly, Samjis speed only scales to what Queen has been shown to be able to react to. Sanji already disappeared in WCI against Oven, but he was also someone that got surprised by Pound for example, meaning completely sucked at coo.
Though one can debate whether almost blitzing Zoro or Sanji disappearing from Queens sight is the better feat.
Killer is actually a speed-type fighter who relies heavily on agility to fight. He's also shown to have better observation than the Scabbards who were clueless about the invisible slashes from Kaido while Killer dealt with them relatively well even for a Rooftop five. The rest of the post is spot on though.

CP0: I also saw that it might be a CP0 agent, this might sound alright but it isn't imo. First of all, why would a CP0 go out of his way to capture Zoro? Yeah, I know that he is now a rather easy target, but the Gorosei literally said "fuck everything else, we only want Robin". So any CP0 going against what the Gorosei said should be crossed out of the list. That's honestly the biggest argument that I have, but it's so remarkable that it probably solos this option.
They will not capture him they will just kill him the Gorosei wants to erase one or some people, and want to use this big battle as a chance, so killing the strawhats when they are exhausted is their best option, it will never be a better a chance than that, since the strawhats will only grow anyway.

They will not capture him they will just kill him the Gorosei wants to erase one or some people, and want to use this big battle as a chance, so killing the strawhats when they are exhausted is their best option, it will never be a better a chance than that, since the strawhats will only grow anyway.
The Gorosei literally said "fuck everyone else and go after Robin", why would a CP0 go out of his way to kill a Pirate with only 320M bounty.

The Gorosei literally said "fuck everyone else and go after Robin", why would a CP0 go out of his way to kill a Pirate with only 320M bounty.
they can do both , 2 are going after Robin , the third one can go after Zoro or Sanji when they are resting. i dont think they want to kill Robin anyway they want to capture her and use her.
so no Robin is not the one they want to erase

they can do both , 2 are going after Robin , the third one can go after Zoro or Sanji when they are resting. i dont think they want to kill Robin anyway they want to capture her and use her.
so no Robin is not the one they want to erase
Gorosei said "go after Robin, main priority". Yet you believe that one CP0 would go out of his way to kill a guy with a 320M bounty? That's quite the stretch ngl. The CP0 is probably one of the most loyal factions to the WG, and going against a direct rule from your superiors tend to be a bad idea. The Gorosei and CP0 showed 0 interest on Zoro, why would they go to kill him right now? As I said, your headcanon doesn't have any proof whatsoever.

No you misunderstand, speed is a relative stat that Oda has to represent visually. Your speed is only shown relative to the opponent you are facing. Characters disappearing through movement was already shown pre-ts with cp9 and soru, does that mean that they were as fast as sanji now? Obviously not, since the level of opponent it was shown against is completely different (though to be honest queen has no significant coo feats. )
Zoro was someone that has been tagged by characters who either did not have coo (kamazou) or are not even remotely speedsters, Kings speed scales relative to that, not the other way around, since Zoro obviously has far more screentime and fighting scenes. Similarly, Samjis speed only scales to what Queen has been shown to be able to react to. Sanji already disappeared in WCI against Oven, but he was also someone that got surprised by Pound for example, meaning completely sucked at coo.
Though one can debate whether almost blitzing Zoro or Sanji disappearing from Queens sight is the better feat.
Yeah I suppose you're right. So then speed is one of the most inconsistent stats to keep track of tbh, especially because there are examples of characters seeming to move at ridiculous speeds and then getting tagged by slow ass characters or those with probably trash CoO

Status
Not open for further replies.