Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
He is spittin tho. The CP0 guys have been doing nothing but chatting shit since like 15 chapters ago. The one bummy agent is just sitting there doing fuck all asking about Robin and now we have these two budget ass shinobis taking precious panel time that could have been used else where. It's Oda story but still

He is spittin tho. The CP0 guys have been doing nothing but chatting shit since like 15 chapters ago. The one bummy agent is just sitting there doing fuck all asking about Robin and now we have these two budget ass shinobis taking precious panel time that could have been used else where. It's Oda story but still
Raizo Vs Fuku is important for the arc's theme about Japanese Conservatism

It's like The clowns who said the Giant Children from Punk Hazard were irrelevant and that Oda should have focused on the yeti cool brothers instead

So much trivial stuff can be cut down like Raizou fight. And CP0 running here and there since last 5 or more chapters. What they have done to the plot? Nothing. And this fire demon stuff god knows how long. All this stuff is acceptable if wano is just around 40 or so chapters. Now we are nearing 150 chapters, and nowhere we have any important stuff and plot moving on instead just people running here and there. I would rather have good fight choreography and character development than people running around while plot stuck like a gum. Why add new plots when you can't even resolve the existing piots properly. Author with 1000+ chapters and yet can't effectively pace the arc. And if he is giving panels about Raizou he might have given panels to even more deserving characters like jack or perospero. Does chopper even do anything else other than being worried about people? The dude was hard neglected in this arc along with brook. The only interesting stuff I see in this chapter is Bigmom vs kid and Law. And the cover story.
Why is everything in italics?:risicheck:

I have no answer for you, other than the fact that these scenes have become necessary once he introduced them.cant change the past. It's moving along. Maybe Chopper, Brook and Usopp get some more focus soon. Maybe they don't

The way Oda writing wano I am more certain that Bigmom will fall in the hands of Law and Kidd than Luffy defeating Kaidou. Luffy vs Kaidou started in 1026 and there was no proper focus on this fight. Now Law and Kidd vs Bigmom is also not getting enough attention. Instead this author giving or wasting panels about Raizou and fire demon stuff. And we have CP0 which can be made interesting plot instead of have them run around the same for 10 or so chapters. And lastly opened some new shinigami plotline. All this happening in 5 minutes span of Onigaishima moving even slower than snail pace.
Nothing new bro, just get used to it.

Kyros and Pudding were mire interesting characters. Rebecca tho:whitepress:
I should have said the scabbards as a whole. Yeah I enjoyed them, just not with the arc length. I still like the scabbards doing things this arc. I like that Izou gets focus. I like that Asura sacrificed himself. I even like that the Dukes played their sulong role to beat subordinates.

It's in small bursts, but I expected Oda to write the arc this way. He prefers to address everything slowly, rather than focus on one scene, finish it, and barely draw that character the next year.

Final War content is gonna be another level with this, watch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.