Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I disagree just because i think of durability as how hard it is to hurt someone.
Maybe regen could be a subset of endurance then. The weird thing about Sanji's regen is that it immediately healed his entire body from what should have been the verge of death and then he didn't seem to immediately heal from much more minor injuries given to him afterwards...another Oda inconsistency perhaps

That aside I would say current Sanji is >~ to post-WCI Luffy...I think?

I think current Sanji is ~ to Katakuri

am just waotong for the real kaidou vs luffy fight
It's already happening. Once "most" other fights are over, he officially starts fighting and will get dedicated chapters over the next 10-20 chapters. His first "official" fight chapter was 1037. He'll probably get 5-8 more in between all other plot events and Big Mom

Whatever you guys tell yourselves to stay excited I guess lol.
Zoro lineage aint done
Blacken blade didnt get any update beside hitetsu saying that Zoro has the potential to get it done
So this are 2 plots that still need more exposition, glad that Oda coudnt leave Zoro for more than 2 chapters :milaugh:
ZKK is just minimal part of what Zoro still require from Wano.

It's already happening. Once "most" other fights are over, he officially starts fighting and will get dedicated chapters over the next 10-20 chapters. His first "official" fight chapter was 1037. He'll probably get 5-8 more in between all other plot events and Big Mom
Officially after Luffy lost twice in the rooftop the next confrontation between Luffy and Kaido started in chapter 1025 but in reality started in chapter 1000, aint buying your headcanon about 1037........

Zoro lineage aint done
Blacken blade didnt get any update beside hitetsu saying that Zoro has the potential to get it done
So this are 2 plots that still need more exposition, glad that Oda coudnt leave Zoro for more than 2 chapters :milaugh:
ZKK is just minimal part of what Zoro still require from Wano.
Black Blade was never hinted to actually happen this arc lol. Read the actual dialogue from Hitetsu. Nothing specifies he was getting it in Wano. Not when Shiryu or Fujitora or the Monk Gorosei do not have black blades. His lineage can just be explained someone who is familiar with Ushimaru. Watch Hyogoro say some random shit post-Wano like "Ushimaru had a sister who left with Kozaburo when they were teenagers"
Post automatically merged:

If it was stopping, why would Oda do this Grimm Reaper stuff with Zoro?

why not just let him stay off screen fainted?
Because it depends on what the Grim Reaper represents. If Zoro is near death and this whole thing is about spirits showing up due to the festival, then it has to do with Wano as a whole, not "just" Zoro. You don't even know the context of it showing up yet, but you guys assume it's going to magically cure him for ZKK lmao

Black Blade was never hinted to actually happen this arc lol. Read the actual dialogue from Hitetsu. Nothing specifies he was getting it in Wano. Not when Shiryu or Fujitora or the Monk Gorosei do not have black blades. His lineage can just be explained someone who is familiar with Ushimaru. Watch Hyogoro say some random shit post-Wano like "Ushimaru had a sister who left with Kozaburo when they were teenagers"
your opinion :suresure:let see how Oda will elaborate this 2 points :steef:

Officially after Luffy lost twice in the rooftop the next confrontation between Luffy and Kaido started in chapter 1025 but in reality started in chapter 1000, aint buying your headcanon about 1037........
? What headcanon? Literally 1037 is the first chapter that Luffy vs Kaido has gotten more than 6 pages of focus at one time. It's 14 pages of fighting in fact.

Before Oda focus on Kaido vs Luffy Momo need to stop Onigashima first, along with Yamato stoping the explosion

Then some more teasing like what's happening with Zoro right now , I expect something weird will happen to Sanji too

Kidd flashback should happen soon too, and there's Zunisha and CP0 urgent matter

Fuck there's still an eternity before we reach the good stuff

The funny note is how the user blatantly ignores that Zoro high diffed King at worst but without relying on his catchy Asura mode 🤔
After unlocking ACoC, Zoro neg diffed the strongest YC1 (that we've seen in action so far) using what is most likely not his strongest attack. The only other character with such a feat is Kaido who neg diffed Luffy 4 times.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.