One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, why are people comparing Shusui and Enma

It's OBVIOUS Enma is better after the announcement that Enma is in 21 great swords WITHOUT even turning black

Meaning that Shusui already met it's highest potential by turning black by Ryuuma and it's rank as its highest potential is among 21 great swords

While Enma STILL did not reach its highest potential and did not turn black, so it has the ability to rise to Saijo O-Wazomono while Shusui cannot rise to that level

Point is, for the long run, for Zoro's future evolvement, Enma is better cause it can turn into Saijo O-wazamono, while at current time, Enma is around same level as Shusui, it may be slightly less or equal or slightly above. Doesn't matter. But for the long run, Enma has the ability to evolve, while Shusui met its highest capabilities, so it will not evolve. Which makes Enma far better for Zoro in future
Yes, When Enma gets upgraded it will be a powerup, but now it isn't.

Dude what? Luffy isn’t creating haki shockwave punches or whatever, he’s punching really fast and withdrawing his hand again.
Huh he isn't punching really fast. He didn't make contact with the object. It is the haki he sends which makes contact with the object. Just like what Hyo did in the prison. You didn't even attempt to counter the argument which shows you don't understand what was being shown

And what does that have to do with now? When it becomes a black blade it will become like that due to Zoro, not outside interference.
Dude, why are you angry?
Lol, I'm just saying it's a better fit for Zoro. Go and fight others, not me lol

I coulnd't care less if Zoro is powering up by himself or outside source or if lightening came down on him and turned to flash. I'm just stating what's best for Zoro, and it's Enma cause Shusui met it's full potential and cannot upgrade, so Enma will be an upgrade cause it can still be furthur developed

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dude, why are you angry?
Lol, I'm just saying it's a better fit for Zoro. Go and fight others, not me lol

I coulnd't care less if Zoro is powering up by himself or outside source or if lightening came down on him and turned to flash. I'm just stating what's best for Zoro, and it's Enma cause Shusui met it's full potential and cannot upgrade, so Enma will be an upgrade cause it can still be furthur developed
Can you say whats the difference between 4th grade Sandai and 2nd grade Wado?
Enma being turned to black blade changes nothing except its degree of hardness. Unless the other blades start breaking it is not a power-up of any kind.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Dude, why are you angry?

From where did you get the impression that I am being angry? I agreed with you that Enma can be > Shusui, however it is not yet. That part of the post is directed mostly to those who think Enma is a ''tier 7 magic sword'' designed to hurt Kaido. It can be developed, but it is not yet, and Zoro needs to work on it to turn it black.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
now i can see how enma scared kaido this sword is fking crazy AF.

How can you cut a chuck of a cliff off when you jsut trying to cut a puny little tree..

jesus christ imagine a Yonko commander weilding a sword like this.

it just insane.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm thinking the quality of Enma's sword is better than the rest, it's more of a rare sword than anything else Zoro has got right now imo :cheers:
Zoro has two O wazamono swords, the same rank as Enma, and one of them being permanently black. So the quality is not better. There are only two black blades in history, as far as we know, so having one is even more rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.