Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, we can tell that they are injured. It's just extra. Don't the folks here always say "it didn't do anything"? If Oda is readin WG it would even be worse
Kaido screaming to Law's stones and Kid's WWE moves at Rooftop is very confusing. I will die saying that he didn't suffer nothing from it. And my believe that G4 doesn't use ACoA will also say that he didn't got hit by G4 round Luffy.

But it is ridiculous when he does that. In Sanji's fight for example was the worst case. Queen act the same after all hits from Sanji "Nothing happened" and Oda had to say before finishing move that he was actually getting hurt by all those attacks.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why is it no one has been able to draw blood from her in years but every tom dick and harry can draw blood from Kaido.
There is no point arguing with you, you hate Kid
Whose she fought
Go on tell me what haki masters she's fought

You ain't got no points

I bodied your bullshit in no time

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That is what I am saying ; what ever object they create they can control it but the reverse isn't true as they don't have power of telekinesis
Either way, the arguments were that Linlin would use these elemental homies to soak up the attacks from the Logia admiral and then engage them in CQC. By definition the homies are both made out of and come into contact with the elementals that the Logia Admiral control.

And Enel's example also exists - he controlled lightning from a normal thunder cloud - telekinetically ofcourse.

Kid doesn’t even have Ryuo so he can’t make armament Haki flow from his body but he will make CoC flow? Okay

the best thing about this is, we have 1 chapter left to see this… If kid doesn’t pull this out next chapter then it’s over
First of all, CoC COATING has nothing to do with Armament FLOW.
Yamato doesn't have Armament Flow but she is coating CoC

You know that Big Mom is like an "iron balloon" right? Law can counter that and damage her body from the inside. Kid can't do much.
Law is damaging Big Mom’s insides. Kid is using external blunt trauma to further effect those insides. They’re teaming up to maximize the amount of damage she takes without needing to pierce her skin. They’re both hurting her lol

Either way, the arguments were that Linlin would use these elemental homies to soak up the attacks from the Logia admiral and then engage them in CQC. By definition the homies are both made out of and come into contact with the elementals that the Logia Admiral control.

And Enel's example also exists - he controlled lightning from a normal thunder cloud - telekinetically ofcourse.

But he controls gradient of voltage ; and he initiated that attack if I am not wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.