Status
Not open for further replies.
Egg-cellent Announcement

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!​

I've got some juicy information to share with ya'll and you better listen carefully about what's to come *giggles*

Rumors have it that amongst the first 200 posts of this thread at least 2 scum have been posting and trying to pretend they're Town, they must be in shock and sweating right now after getting some attention like this pffft, serves them right *giggles*

Additionally I'm hosting a few small games, we will have so much fun!

During this Day Phase it's mandatory to place a lynch vote, you will also have to mention in a post at least three Players that you're suspecting of being anti-town/scum, failing to do so will be punished. Are you wondering what the punishment is? Well, let's say you might lack vote power during the next Day, and yes, my punishments do bypass immunities, etc. I can't wait to see who ya'll are suspecting *giggles*

And now it's time to impress me and get creative, shall we? The Word of the Day is 'Egg', create a nice poem with it, post in thread and a special prize will be heading to the best one, Good Luck!

"Eggs"

This is the shortest poem that you can describe
in---
three
---eggs.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Egg-cellent Announcement

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!​

I've got some juicy information to share with ya'll and you better listen carefully about what's to come *giggles*

Rumors have it that amongst the first 200 posts of this thread at least 2 scum have been posting and trying to pretend they're Town, they must be in shock and sweating right now after getting some attention like this pffft, serves them right *giggles*

Additionally I'm hosting a few small games, we will have so much fun!

During this Day Phase it's mandatory to place a lynch vote, you will also have to mention in a post at least three Players that you're suspecting of being anti-town/scum, failing to do so will be punished. Are you wondering what the punishment is? Well, let's say you might lack vote power during the next Day, and yes, my punishments do bypass immunities, etc. I can't wait to see who ya'll are suspecting *giggles*

And now it's time to impress me and get creative, shall we? The Word of the Day is 'Egg', create a nice poem with it, post in thread and a special prize will be heading to the best one, Good Luck!

Hmmm eggs

Ok I'll try.

Eggs are healthy.

Also I fear no vote punishment :optimistic:

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
@Fujishiro why did you vote for him.

Also about your posts, I am not the person to ask about character/mechanics ect, that isn't my strong point.

My strong point is people acting funny, which is why I will be waiting for your opinion on those I mentioned.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Also if anyone does say they voted for him, that didn't hint towards it last dp, that is some red flags also. I did look back, I believe @Fujishiro said he was voting for him, sorry if I'm wrong but is this correct Fuji?

I wasn't able to go through the entire thread, that is the only one I seen from skimming though.
I don't remember anyone saying they would vote for him.

Do you think anyone voting for him would automatically be scum? Or just Town voting randomly?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž

redemption arc bakas, I brought nothing to the table, I am a masochistic gamble nutter and I joined the council, eat this scum!

I will go sleep now and try to read some stuff tomorrow through work, see ya later folks

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I do. One can even say its my first true love, but I am trying to live a healthier livestyle.
I know what you mean man.

Chocolate actually makes my stomach "upset".

So for sweet stuff I try some carrot cake.

Are you Vegetarian by any chance?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
muugen said last day that hes going to be in council

im thinking he used an ability to do so, or a mafia faction voted him to frame him

muugen is dumb but not that dumb to say hey im gna be in council then have his own faction vote for him to be in council lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.