Status
Not open for further replies.
Egg-cellent Announcement

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!​

I've got some juicy information to share with ya'll and you better listen carefully about what's to come *giggles*

Rumors have it that amongst the first 200 posts of this thread at least 2 scum have been posting and trying to pretend they're Town, they must be in shock and sweating right now after getting some attention like this pffft, serves them right *giggles*

Additionally I'm hosting a few small games, we will have so much fun!

During this Day Phase it's mandatory to place a lynch vote, you will also have to mention in a post at least three Players that you're suspecting of being anti-town/scum, failing to do so will be punished. Are you wondering what the punishment is? Well, let's say you might lack vote power during the next Day, and yes, my punishments do bypass immunities, etc. I can't wait to see who ya'll are suspecting *giggles*

And now it's time to impress me and get creative, shall we? The Word of the Day is 'Egg', create a nice poem with it, post in thread and a special prize will be heading to the best one, Good Luck!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
See that is depending.

If no one says they voted for him, or it doesn't seem like an adequate amount that would auto tell us scum put him there.
That's a good thought process.

We could try it.

Egg-cellent Announcement

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!​

I've got some juicy information to share with ya'll and you better listen carefully about what's to come *giggles*

Rumors have it that amongst the first 200 posts of this thread at least 2 scum have been posting and trying to pretend they're Town, they must be in shock and sweating right now after getting some attention like this pffft, serves them right *giggles*

Additionally I'm hosting a few small games, we will have so much fun!

During this Day Phase it's mandatory to place a lynch vote, you will also have to mention in a post at least three Players that you're suspecting of being anti-town/scum, failing to do so will be punished. Are you wondering what the punishment is? Well, let's say you might lack vote power during the next Day, and yes, my punishments do bypass immunities, etc. I can't wait to see who ya'll are suspecting *giggles*

And now it's time to impress me and get creative, shall we? The Word of the Day is 'Egg', create a nice poem with it, post in thread and a special prize will be heading to the best one, Good Luck!

We haven't even reached 200 post yet so this is a prebaked announcement post. Possible trap here. Hm

If you could do me a favor and maybe look back at their posts and through out the day and give me your thoughts, I would appreciate that.
I might do that later sure.

Thoughts on my opening post today? Im wondering If all the activations are from roles or if they are from the abyss itself.

Plus wondering if The ramen thing is like Burger King from last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.