Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

If you have strong reasons for you belief, you should go for it. Just make sure it's not your stubborness of wanting to be right that is pushing you towards it. I'm all for mostly gut reads, but they can back fire if we are too tunneled.
It isn't my stubborness. I don't let my pride get in the way of my reads. I strongly believe that Flower is scum. I outlined why in my case and she hasn't done anything to make me remove my suspicion. I'd be willing to put it on hold if a positive invest result returns on her or if she does more tonwie things and whatnot. But until then, I want her gone.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
3-squad teams:
1) Misty - Kagu - Worst
2) Flower - Zem - Ali
3) Beky - Fuji - Hayumi
4) Nick - Sallu - Ekko.
5) Drago - Kiwi - Nana
6) Ratchet (don't know the rest.)
7) Rej - MDl - Broki
8) Al - Borto - Ultra

These are the list of 3-man teams I remember seeing.
Hey I don't accept this kind of disrespect towards 2 Girls 1 DIO..

Put us on that list right now..

(Juliet/ Naomi/ I, DIO)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It isn't my stubborness. I don't let my pride get in the way of my reads. I strongly believe that Flower is scum. I outlined why in my case and she hasn't done anything to make me remove my suspicion. I'd be willing to put it on hold if a positive invest result returns on her or if she does more tonwie things and whatnot. But until then, I want her gone.
I thought you were 90% sure?

Cool thanks for the invite!
I have to say it here ?
How Does Forming A Party Work?

During the day, players may make plans and form a team to delve together the following cycle. After forming a team, and agreeing with each other, they can tag the host and confirm their team-up. That night, when submitting action to go into a layer, they also submit the name of their 2 other partners, if all three submit the same things (location & partners), it'll officially form their team. They will canvass together and any artifact found will be shared amongst the group.

Forming a party isn't obligated in order to dive and explore, any delver is free to go solo.

@Kagura Za Warudo
@Michelle
@novaselinenever

We going to lvl 2

Be happy with that shit mislynch. That's all I'm gonna say to you now.

Sasageyo!

The Final Bell -

The phase has ended, please stop posting. I will be tallying the votes and announcing your councilpeople, and partnerships later this evening after work.

I'll edit in an ELI5 on everything Abyss & Mechanics, responding to the most common thread and private questions I've received.

Night 0 starts.
You have 48 hours to submit your delving actions, and any other (if specified N0).

Note - If you have submitted a delving action for D1 already, I noted it, no need to submit it again. If you're diving alongside others, submit their names in your role PM to finalize the party.​

The Tally, and ELI5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Partnerships:

The Abyss -
  • It has 7 sections called Layers.
  • Each layer affect you differently, and has its own artifacts hidden.
  • The first 5 sections are open. Going past the 5th require a White Whistle to open the entrance.
Delving & Ranking -
  • You canvass/delve during the day when posting in the game thread.
  • At night, you choose which section (Layer) to go to the following day. And with who, 2 other people max (optional).
  • During the day, you canvass the section you chose to go to. Artifacts are hidden behind posts, posting on them trigger an attempt to catch one. Your proficiency depends on the Artifact strength and your strength (ranking).
  • Delving and succesfully catching artifacts makes you rank up.
  • Each rank has a depth limit, keeping to it makes you only suffer normal effects, and good chances to catch artifacts.
Effects of the Curse -
  • Each layer afflicts you with a curse.
  • Strain of Ascents = Effects. Former is flavor, latter is actual Mafia effects of those strains when it comes to the game.
  • The strength of it depends on the layer, and your ranking.
  • Delving at your depth limit make you suffer the normal effects.
  • Delving before it makes you suffer nothing.
  • Delving more than your depth limit makes you suffer stronger effects than normal.
  • The bigger difference between your ranking depth limit, and where you go, the stronger the amplification is.
Ex: Moon Whistle has a 3 Layer limit.​
  • If they delve in the 3rd Layer, they'll suffer the normal effects --> Random redirecting of abilities
  • If they delve at the 2nd Layer, they'll suffer no effects --> No vote loss
  • If they delve at the 4th Layer, they'll suffer amplified effects --> Amplified "Role-crush for a cycle".
Frequently Asked Questions -
  • How To Form Parties? - During a day, find 2 people willing to delve with you and plan a layer to go for the next day. That night, submit the layer and their names. If all 3 have the same actions, it'll be formed.
  • Can I dive solo? - Yes, you can.
  • How Do Seeker Camp Work? - All players visiting a layer will get an invite to a chat specific to that layer at the EoD. They may accept or decline.
  • Why does it say that only White Whistle can delve to the 5th Layer? - Due to its curse on non-white whistles, which will get amplified. One can try to challenge it, it's open unlike the last 2.

The Moratorium -

[Ichiraku Ramen] has been activated. Today is the restaurant's grand opening. For directions, please contact the host.

[Dead Man's Chest] has been activated. It has been located in one of layers of the Abyss.

[Summon] has been activated. Contact the host if you'd like to summon Slave Knight Gael

@RayanOO has been revealed as [Chocolate Cake]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Matchmaker] has been activated.

@jinri & @Ral
@Midnight Delight & @Zolo
@Destroya & @Arondight
@Gambit & @Baba
@Xlaw & @~UwU~
@Random Asshole & @Don DaSlayer

They have formed partnerships.

Replacements:

@Ral has subbed in for Dave
@Grammaton
has subbed in for Bleakash
@Rhea Calliope
has subbed in for Mistycat
@Arondight
has subbed in for Yo Tan Wa

Day 1 starts.
You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch.

Note - There is a moratorium on actions until tomorrow at 12pm EST. You may not submit any day actions before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.