Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed I have questions about it also.

@Juliet I'm sorry to have to bring this up, but I noticed that you had very few post last dp, and they all consisted of mechanics, or accusing drago from a couple games ago, I honestly could be wrong but would you happen to be scum?
I did not understand how did the mechanics worked and I asked in the thread hoping someone can answer for me. Since you said I didn't post much I will say that is true because normally I don't post much. I also had covid on that day and I needed alot of sleep.

Emil

Certified Memelord
always down for a muugen lynch, it pissed him off alot :catblush:

it doesnt make sense for him to be scum here and announce he can get to the council THEN have his faction vote for him to be in the council

its most likely his own ability, OR maybe another faction putting him there to frame

Zemmi

GodMommie
I did not understand how did the mechanics worked and I asked in the thread hoping someone can answer for me. Since you said I didn't post much I will say that is true because normally I don't post much. I also had covid on that day and I needed alot of sleep.
Alrighty dear. I will give you a pass, if you give me your reads on Dest, Nick & Fuji.

I'm sorry if this is a burden but I really need you to do this.

muugen said last day that hes going to be in council

im thinking he used an ability to do so, or a mafia faction voted him to frame him

muugen is dumb but not that dumb to say hey im gna be in council then have his own faction vote for him to be in council lmfao
The thing about saying "mafia voted to frame him" is that it's an opportunity cost for mafia to vote for a townie just to have them suspect, when they could just vote one of their guys in instead legit.

By even entertaining he got in because of the mafia it's grounds for suspicion that there's an agenda in place.

If he got in because of an ability he ought to come clean tho

I thought the phase would never start holy shit.

I have concerns about Muugen's placement on the council idk how he got there. The rest seem mostly self explanatory.
Indeed I have questions about it also.
Interestingly one of his first posts that I remember was him mentioning how he'd be on the council like his spot was already confirmed. Makes me wonder if it's mechanical-related or not.

AL sama

Red Haired
the problem is muu openly implied he'll be in council

I m thinking he did that to make us think he has passive that'll allow him in so that we don't suspect scums voting for him

same can be said for ekko too

Zemmi

GodMommie
what r u gna mark it as if he flips town or indie kek
Neutral.

I'm sorry but my only complaint is I didn't see what I normally would expect from you D0 but I know other factors could contribute to this. I just want to get my points out in the thread, as nicely as possible for town to see.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Egg-cellent Announcement

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!​

I've got some juicy information to share with ya'll and you better listen carefully about what's to come *giggles*

Rumors have it that amongst the first 200 posts of this thread at least 2 scum have been posting and trying to pretend they're Town, they must be in shock and sweating right now after getting some attention like this pffft, serves them right *giggles*

Additionally I'm hosting a few small games, we will have so much fun!

During this Day Phase it's mandatory to place a lynch vote, you will also have to mention in a post at least three Players that you're suspecting of being anti-town/scum, failing to do so will be punished. Are you wondering what the punishment is? Well, let's say you might lack vote power during the next Day, and yes, my punishments do bypass immunities, etc. I can't wait to see who ya'll are suspecting *giggles*

And now it's time to impress me and get creative, shall we? The Word of the Day is 'Egg', create a nice poem with it, post in thread and a special prize will be heading to the best one, Good Luck!

Egg poem

Egg is full of protein

Good for your breakfast

Even if you eat it plain

Just boil it

For a full nutrient gain

This poem went too far

So I'll finish it before I get a migraine

Status
Not open for further replies.