Status
Not open for further replies.
to avoid it being sus i'd expect the mafia in the council to have somewhat campained for it to a certain extent
like not too much campaining, but just enough for others to belive that they were indeed voted naturally
Yeah. Rej/Tac could be contenders but I don't have any reason to suspect them in isolation yet. Maybe someone a little deeper like a Hayumi.

I'll leave the council infighting to the night phase though, that'll be fun :getnappaed:

That's actually interesting. Because i'm the reverse.

If I eat meat I'll feel bad.

What about fruit or smoothies?
its probably because growing up my parents didn’t cook vegetables that well? Too bland.

i can do apple, oranges, watermelon. Most berries are out, basically anything even kind of sour tasting is no good for me.

why do you

Im thinking so, we had a similar role a few games now where people can go there and stuff.

Assuming its the same thing here lol.
So the restaurant gets them money? I sAw there was a currency system. What does chocolate cake do though:lusalty:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
With the level of confidence he had, I think it has to be mechanical but he should claim the ability if that's the case
I agree.

If he doesn't claim an ability it will look very sus.

Rest of the players who got in the Council feels more natural.

Dave, Bleakash, Mistycat, Yo Tan Wa: so these are the people that got subbed in for. The only one I remember posting is Misty and she didn't give a good early look from what I remember. Will be doing an iso on her like I planned D0 this phase.

Dave, Bleakash, Mistycat, Yo Tan Wa: so these are the people that got subbed in for. The only one I remember posting is Misty and she didn't give a good early look from what I remember. Will be doing an iso on her like I planned D0 this phase.
Oh Misty subbed out? We're skinning that cat.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
i think thats just sooo fken dumb even for muugen standards
he basically said guys im scum
Drago in the last ToS said he was a miller when no such role exists in ToS and Town just went full dumb and didn't care and he was Coven.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Well yeah, I wouldn't at all question it, but the way Ekko just casually sort of let that out is bothersome. Because I would have expected him to be talking up and down about how there's multiple factions and stuff yesterday. Idk it's more the execution.
its a safe assumption that there r multiple factions. 2 or 3 is still to be determined

1 in weebs is lame asfk and i can see why

Status
Not open for further replies.