Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I think Drago was too eager to claim Mason.

D0, no pressure to be lynched.

I don't buy it that he's Town

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
we probabaly shudnt lynch drago cuz hes active

if hes town maf is bound to yeet him for us at some point

no reason to do their job for them

his play is mafia asfk
ive seen roles like that
he can be mafia masoned with a town tris and taking advantage of her
the way he claimed the mason was terrible
This is explicitly bastard though no? Mason =/ Neighbor and implies same alignment, correct?

Another question I would have is why not recc his mason to council, because it seems like the perfect excuse.

It was pretty bad, but Drago had it explained to him how he was unlikely to live long *before* his claim, so he should be painfully well aware this type of play is needlessly risky.

It's not even a republic, it's an Oligarchy because my constituents can't vote me out.

We're only held accountable by the mafia obviously we'll be corrupt :kata:

(And in real life, it's no different. LMAO)
You will never reach the glory that I, your leader, have obtained. You shall be held accountable by me, your leader, if you give in to corruption.

We shall never surrender to evil!

Claiming Masons does not feel beneficial for scum. Your leader thinks it's only possible if scum can fake flips...which was never a thing in Weeb games before.

I would like to drop the Drago subject and not go back to the awful tunnel from D0.

Dedicate your hearts!
Right cuz at this point I just don't see it lmao. I have him as locked as I'll probably ever lock someone at this point.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I still play, yep.

It's relaxing. I don't need to grind a lot, and it's really easy to pick up whenever you want.
I looked it up.

It's waifu battleship.

I think I feel the same with Princess Connect.

If we enjoy it and feel relaxed then it's perfect for us.

I don't like to stress when playing games now.

I think Drago was too eager to claim Mason.

D0, no pressure to be lynched.

I don't buy it that he's Town
Its actually the opposite lol, why the hell would scum claim Masons ( and possibly tie another partner with them )D0 when there is no risk of being lynched?

Drago is fine for now, lets not talk about this subject more. Feels like padding.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
The only thing I can add to this, is when I was mason with him, he was upset with me when I hard defended him against TAC. Saying he wanted to play without having to claim or my support in proving he was town.
I see.

It also reminded me of him claiming miller in ToS with no danger to him.

Or when Flower claimed L in DN's Mafia game.

When a player is too eager to prove himself as Town I really find it fishy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
This is explicitly bastard though no? Mason =/ Neighbor and implies same alignment, correct?

Another question I would have is why not recc his mason to council, because it seems like the perfect excuse.

It was pretty bad, but Drago had it explained to him how he was unlikely to live long *before* his claim, so he should be painfully well aware this type of play is needlessly risky.
its within weebs level so not bastard enough

the play is bad for either alignment, tris seems fine with it

drago will self resolve eventually after a claim like that

Status
Not open for further replies.