Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty odd take away given your FoS on me Doc. . .

Looking like you’re trying to push for some reason, what’s your beef aye?
I was questioning that post because it felt like you might be padding. Obviously there’s probably scum in the first 200 post so you talking about how your going to ISO it felt redundant lol.
Enough.

you’re beginning to become tiresome. If you’re going to push me stop being so soft make your point and see if it sticks cause your first move already failed.
I’m trying to ask you questions to figure out your alignment. If you’ve read enough how are you only thoughts my/Zem’s FoS on you?

And what about the other people who have you in their suses why do me and Zem stand out specifically?

So Muu let's hear your own explanation for how you wound up on council
you seem to not be paying attention.

I’m a valuable and loved member of this community is all, I would love to hear who actually voted me outside of Fuji.

you zem and doc can keep trying to push whatever narrative you want at me about council.

funny though drago made it and he was on the butt of the joke last cycle to the point he was about to cry no one wanted him there. though I don’t see any questioning on how he made it, keep the same energy.

now you three can all try to come for me this phase but you won’t get very far you even bowed out of last cycles back n forth.

you’re weak per usual ultra.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Underworld Broker partner, we meet again. I’m going to review the first 200 post of you want to help out with that as well I’ll give an ISO in a few hours here regarding Novas post and clue.

thoughts on DrProf?
Ngl, why waste your time on that and why are you trusting that?

Was ultra right when he said you posted that?

I see what you mean but tell me your thoughts on the iso I did a few pages after that post you quoted.
Damn, I completely skipped those pages. Aight I’ll check it out.

I might need to come on PC for this. Phone is so annoying.

I think he was just responding to me over and over for fun. Kinda his nature with me
Can definitely see this from him, but I still think he’s got a PR from his posting style.

Vote Lynch juliet

I was questioning that post because it felt like you might be padding. Obviously there’s probably scum in the first 200 post so you talking about how your going to ISO it felt redundant lol.

I’m trying to ask you questions to figure out your alignment. If you’ve read enough how are you only thoughts my/Zem’s FoS on you?

And what about the other people who have you in their suses why do me and Zem stand out specifically?
It would be prudent to make a list of everyone who posted in the first 200 posts, just in case

Ngl, why waste your time on that and why are you trusting that?

Was ultra right when he said you posted that?
why wouldn’t I, I ISO every game that’s evident.

the true value in an ISO is what you gain overall it can be a bluff but is in categorically correct yes.

I wouldn’t waste my time with such a weak fake post nor could any actions even be made Cycle 0 that much has been stated by the game master himself sk these pushes towards me feel so weak where I barely came into the game when I responded I wasn’t even online during this new cycle to even enter it in. Best of luck continuing down this path Linda.

I’m a valuable and loved member of this community is all, I would love to hear who actually voted me outside of Fuji.
:gokulaugh:

you zem and doc can keep trying to push whatever narrative you want at me about council.

funny though drago made it and he was on the butt of the joke last cycle to the point he was about to cry no one wanted him there. though I don’t see any questioning on how he made it, keep the same energy.

now you three can all try to come for me this phase but you won’t get very far you even bowed out of last cycles back n forth.

Drago shamelessly advertised himself though, even though he caught flack, he was obviously going to be high up there. Plus he had like 6x the posts you had. Not at all comparable.

I didn't bow out last phase *you* did. I even made a remark about how you disappeared, iirc. I don't have an agenda, it's an honest question on my part, and your responses are not assuring. Furthermore if you're alleging your accusers are pushing an agenda I'm not sure why you aren't calling any of us out as scum.

You can dodge questions all you want muugen but you can't dodge a rope. Or maybe you can, but not forever.

Now give me your reads, let's go.

Zemmi

GodMommie

I don't think you really understand, I want you to be on there legit. I honestly do, but you have to understand why I question it, when it looks like the only reason you are on there is scum put you on their, either by you being with them or them trying to frame you.

I'm just trying to figure it out. If you wouldn't have told me you knew you were going to be on there, I would be questioning it a lot less.

My top scum reads are Misty and UB.

Ultra and Hayumi have already both dropped cases on Misty and I’m on board with both of those. The way she went after the council while supposedly not knowing what it did felt pingy, and then she wanted to lynch you EOD for “information” after giving stronger scum reads on others. She also town read you earlier and called you genuine lol.

UB has been poking at inactives and asking why people aren’t contributing while at the same time not really contributing herself. She doesn’t seem to have much interest in the actual big discussions, just shading at low hanging fruit.

Muugen and Adam are also pingy. Muugen handled Drago post claim very oddly. Adam calling Ultra emotional over and over reminded me of Adam v Ratchet in the HP.
Im wondering why you dont sus me at all lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.