Status
Not open for further replies.
you seem to not be paying attention.

I’m a valuable and loved member of this community is all, I would love to hear who actually voted me outside of Fuji.

you zem and doc can keep trying to push whatever narrative you want at me about council.

funny though drago made it and he was on the butt of the joke last cycle to the point he was about to cry no one wanted him there. though I don’t see any questioning on how he made it, keep the same energy.

now you three can all try to come for me this phase but you won’t get very far you even bowed out of last cycles back n forth.

you’re weak per usual ultra.
being confident in myself isn’t disregarding anything if you all already fucking asked who voted me up and only Fuji had enough balls to come clean it’s pretty fucking evident in itself didn’t know I had to spell that out to the mafia god over here.

Sheesuz didn’t realize you were this much of a betatier.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

AL sama

Red Haired
you ain’t doing much for your number one scum read you so eagerly want to lynch.

why are you playing so passive Al? this is kinda giving me the town Al vibes from and game but you were a lot more low key there.
everything has been said by others so there's no need for me to them

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I saw you say on day 0 you will meet Zem at the council and why did you say that?

I'm curious to know who voted Muugen.
This is honestly just getting quite annoying.

I’m just confident on both mine and Zems influence with this group of players we’re both early and favored targets from both sides idk how that much is so hard to grasp. I’ve been a mafia community member for quite a few years prior to the end of OJ so it’s really not hard to believe I still have trust from the people who play with me often. I can guess why Fuji voted me and it’s cause I was mvp like twice in a row on OJ so he could’ve genuinely seen value in me being there that’s just a guess. Surprised zem didn’t actually vote me I already said the few names of picture voting me in.

if you continuously focus on my comment about meeting sem there it was more so a joke cause she is my wife and we have our playful banter & I had said previously a vote for me is a vote against her. It’s really not that hard to get a rally against her tbh espy since she and I butt heads in these games.

I knew she was going and made a small campaign against her since she can be easily targeted I didn’t really expect to make it and am also curious to find out who voted me but everyone is scared to say so aside from Fuji.

anywho that’ll be my last post on the topic but you can all carry on if I am such scum cause I made it to the council and you didn’t.

D

Dragomir

Ok sooo I went and quoted the only posts from Misty that I found somewhat relevant.

Honestly wondering what this contributed to the convo. Whether someone wanted on the council or not is totally NAI if anything.

Again talking about the council, and makes an odd comment about people voting for Drago and Zemmi. One being essentially confirmed town and the other one I'm pretty sure is town also so. Also keep noted of the bold. Sis says that she thinks Flower is pretty genuine and would be voting her for council.

This was her response to Drago when they had a short back and forth if I'm not mistaken, again shading those who want to be on council and kind of just piggybacking off the sus on Drago.

This was in response to Zemmi basically saying she sussed her, ect. Sounds fake af if you ask me.

Gets called out for having a weird "case" on Drago, and again throws sus on people wanting to be on council, primarily Drago who is confirmed town imo at this point.

She encourages Drago to claim...lol

Random sus on Ekko and then read the bolded. So basically she never comments much on Drago again after having encouraged him to claim. and now suddenly seems fine with lynching Flower all because of Drago's case even tho earlier she was shading Drago and town read flower? And she got subbed, so interesting.
[Vote Lynch Rhea]
Oooh, really nice catch on the Flower scum read. No progression behind. I don't remember her making any posts in between displaying a transition from town read to being down to lynch her.

Honestly tho it’s not like we have a way to confirm who voted for who that I know of so speculating whether someone on the council was a frame job, genuine, or a mix of both is kind of stooped.

I'm actually laughing my ass off about how Muugen's ass is automatically suspect based solely on winning a popularity contest. Fucking one person came forward for him.

:milaugh:

I know you hate my guts Muugen but I enjoy your presence in this game, genuinely.

Status
Not open for further replies.