Status
Not open for further replies.
This is that reads list I mentioned @Fujishiro
if not played with juliet

she usually more quite low post, sometimes in big games,plus i give her pass for now when she mention she sick. there was also other game similar to this where she was lower post like now and she was town.

beside covid, am wondering if she got character with low post requirement @Zemmi @Fujishiro since she shown she been reading if she can recall past details, when she catch up later.

D

Dragomir

On page 309. Ekko and Blue bringing up the mason claim to discredit it is bad. I get having a bit of doubt over it, but their open suspicion feels manipulative and an attempt to discredit what would be from town's perspectives two nigh-confirmed townies. I think Muugen did it too later. -5 townie points to all three of them for that one.

He said something that I thought really reeked d0 but can't recall it for the life of me
I made a post about it earlier in a reads list, but they basically spent D0 sniping/poking at inactives and asking people why they weren’t contributing more all while not really contributing any themselves of note and keeping their head in the sand when it came to the major discussions/conflicts happening.

I could ISO their posts but it’s probably easier for anyone to just ISO them themselves bc it’s basically all of their posts lol.

On page 309. Ekko and Blue bringing up the mason claim to discredit it is bad. I get having a bit of doubt over it, but their open suspicion feels manipulative and an attempt to discredit what would be from town's perspectives two nigh-confirmed townies. I think Muugen did it too later. -5 townie points to all three of them for that one.
You should stop doing this chinese social credit score shit

Where are the rest of you on muugen after his posts today
Don’t really like the way he responded to Prof and felt the need to talk shit, but I don’t think scum put him on the council at the very least, so speculation regarding the votes and shit doesn’t matter to me but he seemed a little aggressive when responding to suspicion and questions.

Other then that, I’m not sure. I think he’s more likely town then not because of the fact that if he really didn’t get on the council through mechanical means, I doubt he was put there by his own scum mates lmfao. If anything maybe an indie.

if not played with juliet

she usually more quite low post, sometimes in big games,plus i give her pass for now when she mention she sick. there was also other game similar to this where she was lower post like now and she was town.

beside covid, am wondering if she got character with low post requirement @Zemmi @Fujishiro since she shown she been reading if she can recall past details, when she catch up later.
she is always not the most active person I know that but for me it's not about low posts. I know that Juliet almost as a fact wouldn't put her teammates under the bus specially early on, she isn't not hard pushing anyone.
town Juliet would have already found a flaw in some posts, that''s my case. @Juliet

Hmm, I feel like early in the game its kinda hard to have a full on reads list.

That one felt to me like a tentative one and also trying to incite reactions.
I don’t have very strong early reads either but it was just that all of them either had major caveats, were 50/50, or weren’t actually a read at all which ping’d me when I came across it.

Status
Not open for further replies.