Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It reads fake af from y'all. Milking it up for content while trying to manipulate town. There's no need to bring it up. Everyone knows of the possibilities but those chances are slim to none. Y'all were trying to sew in paranoia.

Lol, really? Copying the stuff that I'm doing? Yikes.
nobody got manipulated tho so we failed miserably lol

I said earlier it was based on vibes due to the way how they were posting. I'm town reading Naomi and I agree with Drago's explanation on his read on her. I also want to add that scum Naomi is scared of my town games and I'm pretty sure scum Naomi would not want to partner with me.

I saw and and I responded already. I disagree on what Zemmi is saying.

1. She says I didn't post much on day 0 and I said I was sick. What I also find weird is I don't post much and that's a bad reason for a read on me. I have had alot of players in completed games suspect me for not posting in my town games.

2. She says my post consisted of mechanics and day 0 a majority of the posts were mechanic talk and the same thing can be applied to most of the players here. On day 0 when I was online the players were only talking about mechanics and during my absence on which I didn't come back half of the the thread was still about mechanic talk while the other half towards the end some players were taking a stance. What I missed out on day 0 I read everything on night 0.

only town read the thread, scum would skip imo. for anyone doubting Juliet she read and catch up thread on night 0! :catblush:

also to my list of people keeping track reading whole thread

dragomir
juliet
mango
naomi
lind

But also, Al’s reasoning for wanting to Lynch Muugen because it’ll “give us scum” is off af.
Muugen is probably the best possible info lynch available, regardless of his alignment. Because even if he wasn't set up mafia are going to pounce the fuck out of that opportunity once the opening is seen.

Anyway it seems like most of you don't feel too strongly. Personally I see some hints of townie behavior in not even pretending to be playing the game, but multiball complicates player analysis a bit.

I'm feeling better now.

I saw my name being mentioned in the last few pages players having me as suspicious which I find weird and I have already explained earlier.
Glad to hear! :fransuper:

agree with how you where chosen/sus from others when there other even more sus/low post people who are not catching up or reading. :catrude:

Status
Not open for further replies.