Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting this since I got a tag notification and I only read page 326 when I log in now and will answer these that I saw on page 326.

I see here you wouldn't mind voting Belt and Adam and who is Belt? On day 0 I saw you scum read Ratchet and what ever happened to that? Are you town reading him now?

I can only go based on vibes at the moment based on posting since I haven't read everything on day 1 and the players I sus from day 0 are Random Asshole, Underworld Broker, Ratchet, and Jinri.

You said here my play reminded you from the All Stars game and over there I was taking stances scum reading players doing the best on emulating my town game and I was getting town read by some players and in this game I didn't do that here on d0. You also mentioned here of my aggressive interaction with Drago and I don't see how was I aggressive to Drago. All I said was I wouldn't vote him and I was responding back to Drago since he was asking me why would I not vote him.
@Lindltaylor It was in this post where I said on why they stuck out to me.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why is the bolded holding you back? It's not a particular townie thing for Muu to be doing that.
I've never seen him tunnel like this as scum on a claimed mason of all players and then all he's been doing this phase is defending himself. Either he's really busy as town like he's been saying, or he's spending most of his time on self-preservation with all the defending which I'm going to attribute as scummy.

So I'm going to wait a little more from him. I also mentioned to Al previously here:
Kinda I would say. Despite the arrogant and aggressive tone, Muugen can help us loads with the council. I'm not keen on eliminating any of the council members too early on in the game unless I'm seriously suspecting them or hard evidence shows that they're scum.
So all in all, I'm going to wait longer.

@Dr_Professor83 omg i forgot we even faked he was some cult leader that could cult 2 ppl at same time at some point since other mafia did too lmao

some of the nzoth writeups lol

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-the-weebs-worst-generation.10027/post-987887
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...the-weebs-worst-generation.10027/post-1032113
This was the reason on why I wished him out of the game because I thought he was a cult leader. If you guys didn't fake in the wu of Typo looking like a cult leader then I don't think I would have wished him out of the game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I already did. His scum read of Muugen, Fuji, Flower, Odd. Joke vote on Zem, and then saying he forgot his role can vote at night are really bizarre ways to play as mafia from him. Also, Ekko as mafia usually starts off with asking loads of questions about his and his teammates' abilities. Forgetting that he can night vote isn't what I'd attribute to his scum play.

Plus his done that exact thing before as town.

In fact, him suspecting loads of players is something I attribute to his town alignment rather than scum. It's also a gut feeling that I've got from his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.