Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Uh...yeah lmao. I've also was never wrong about him getting healed in the first place. But it already happened. What do you guys think is going to happen now lol
As I said, this is the 3rd time that Zoro cant move and since he has continued after the first two times when he couldnt move, he will continue now the 3rd time as well. The 2x pain hasnt even kicked in, thats 4th time when Zoro wont be able to move and you will be wrong that time too. Remember that you refused my advice when the time comes. :myman:

As I said, this is the 3rd time that Zoro cant move and since he has continued after the first two times when he couldnt move, he will continue now the 3rd time as well. The 2x pain hasnt even kicked in, thats 4th time when Zoro wont be able to move and you will be wrong that time too. Remember that you refused my advice when the time comes. :myman:
Zoro walks in the path asura
The path of carnage
He will overcome pain

Sunachi plot
Ryuma history
Monster Samurai

Still in play for him
Post automatically merged:

Nik read human beings theory

Luffy bros think kaido getting beaten before citizens are aware of despair haha

How do you address the plot lines left ?
What imaginary plotlines guys? The part where Zoro said he would cut Kaido? The part where he tried and scarred him and then was removed from the fight? The part where he already was recognized as similar to Ryuma and Ushimaru? The part where he cut a magma dragon and tamed enma?

What plot guys? Tell me

Uh...yeah lmao. I've also was never wrong about him getting healed in the first place. But it already happened. What do you guys think is going to happen now lol
I just think it's weird that Oda went in this direction if all he intended was for Zoro to just get more fucked up by the end of it.

Like he could've had the medicine kick in at the end of the King fight or have it kick in right before he passed out or something.

But to have Zoro pass out first and then wake up to a Shinigami in front of him just so that he could pass out again or some shit, it's just...such a roundabout way of implementing that plotline

What imaginary plotlines guys? The part where Zoro said he would cut Kaido? The part where he tried and scarred him and then was removed from the fight? The part where he already was recognized as similar to Ryuma and Ushimaru? The part where he cut a magma dragon and tamed enma?

What plot guys? Tell me
@nik87 paperc needs recap on Zoros plotline

Status
Not open for further replies.