Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It could be Brook and Robin pulling a prank on Zoro but it would really be odd for them to do it in such a situation.
However, both of them have twisted personalities to do it and Oda likes to insert jokes where they dont belong so who knows...
There are too many plots left unfinished but this could parallel Thriller Bark and grim reaper is Kuma who demands a head(soul) and Zoro is about to strike a deal and offer Kaido's head(soul) instead.

I really hope you guys aren't setting up yourselves for disappointment. The dude is about to take 2x damage from the drug after taking damage from 2 Yonko and King already.
Monster Samurai is far from done, he has unfinished business with Kaido. Remember? :sanmoji:

Dude no one gives a fuck about Elbaf because with Odas timeline it won’t be a Wano-type arc. Oda said 5 years, years ago. It’ll be a side arc at the best, related to Raftel. We don’t have another 4 years to spend on Elbaf. Maybe a Davy back fight with Shanks’ crew for Usopp to get his shine.

In Wano, the old Gen of Rox falls to the new Gen of Supernovas. That’s the entire point.
"No one gives a fuck about the oldest hyped island in the entire story.". Especially not Oda.....

It could be Brook and Robin pulling a prank on Zoro but it would really be odd for them to do it in such a situation.
However, both of them have twisted personalities to do it and Oda likes to insert jokes where they dont belong so who knows...
There are too many plots left unfinished but this could parallel Thriller Bark and grim reaper is Kuma who demands a head(soul) and Zoro is about to strike a deal and offer Kaido's head(soul) instead.

Monster Samurai is far from done, he has unfinished business with Kaido. Remember? :sanmoji:
So you say lol. All of his "business" was stated about Kaido before the rooftop lol.

Who am I to judge though

Any arabic speaker to tell us how the Kid/BM dialogue was translated?

Is Kid saying he just wants to stall or he still wants to win?
He says that he wants to s*ck
Post automatically merged:

In the next chapter, Zoro will take the scythe of that Shinigami and appear near the BM with 3 swords and that scythe, then go after Kaido

Lets be real for a second, nobody - not even the most ardent Zoro fans - expected Roof Piece. The King fight was expected though.
I expected Zoro to cut Kaido since Hiyori said it would happen lol.

Not saying I "expected" the rooftop fight to play out as it did. But I expected Zoro to cut kaido and fight King.

The thing is, all of Zoro's claims on Kaido happened before the roof. Then it went entirely entirely king post roof. Now he's literally immobile. I'm not sure what this forum expects is going to happen.

He's not going to turn into some transient God. He literally couldn't move before the drug, now it's wearing off

There is zero indication he's fighting anyone. He literally can't move. There is strong indication the Shinigami has to do with him being close to death and the fire festival revealing spirits. It's really not that complicated
Post automatically merged:

Watch Elbaf be another 100 chapter arc:rosismile:
He literally has to overcome dying to shinigami. It's not only subconscious but also symbolic. He has to will himself not to die from the affects of the drug with deaths personification being in his subconscious

He literally has to overcome dying to shinigami. It's not only subconscious but also symbolic. He has to will himself not to die from the affects of the drug with deaths personification being in his subconscious
He "literally" does not have to overcome it. The shinigami represents death itself. All he has to do is not die.

All of that also doesn't mean he's going to stand up again and fight lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.