Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Because it would not fit their characters.
I have no issue with gay referring to homosexuals being attracted to same sex and so forth, but gay as description of a certain behavior or object.

Best explanation

Killer carrying for others would fit his character pretty much, specialy when it is for his crew in a long run. Additionally, they fought together, so they are some kind of connection already. Zoro taking help of someone he respects isnt something awful either.

I dont get your second sentence, since gay was here used as a discrimination of this situation between 2 people, which wasnt even connected to some sexual or love stuff. But everything "pure manly" suddenly gets titled "gay". Thats just retarded. People using "gay" as insult are pretty much the stupidst people on this planet.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
What do you expect to come out of Zoro's confrontation with the Shinigami?
This:

Chopper says that Zoro is going to receive "many times over" the damage he had sustained before from Hakai. He can scarcely imagine what state Zoro would be in afterwards, as he was already completely paralysed even before the Mink medicine. He then pleads for Zoro not to die on them.

I think what is happening is that Zoro's body is confronting certain death, and Oda chose to make this allegory explicit by having Zoro come face to face with Death itself.

I think a route that Oda can take with this confrontation is: "Zoro will conquer Death itself to become the true King of the Underworld". Here's an example narrative scenario:

The Grim Reaper's scythe will "reap" Zoro and send him to the Underworld.

There he will fight against the Lord of the Underworld (Enma). He will triumph and become the true King of the Underworld.

Zoro will then return to the land of the living, triumphant and invincible.

By triumphing over the Lord of the Underworld (Enma), he may also have forged Enma into a Black Blade as a result.

And/or by conquering Death, Zoro's body may be fully restored to peak condition.

Zoro's battle with in the Underworld may be physical (as in Zoro's body actually disappears), spiritual (Zoro's soul leaves his body) or purely mental (Zoro hallucinates all of this). (Perhaps as Zoro's soul/mind battles in the Underworld, Zoro's body feels the full effects of the double pain and damage he took).

Regardless of the form it takes, the battle will signal Zoro's struggle with and triumph over Death and harken back to the declaration Zoro made all the way back in Arlong Park:

The Zoro who has triumphed over Death would be significantly stronger than he is now.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Come on Cinera. Brook trolling around is way more plausible than your story about going in the underworld, fighting death himself, become king of the underworld, awake his bankai, travel to catch the dragonball and revive himself.
I disagree with the main thrust of this.

I think a confrontation with Death/Enma/the Lord of the Underworld is more likely than a Brook gag.

For me, the most plausible way is Zoro is hallucinating, hears Killer/Kamazuos Voice, remembers that Scythe and hallucinate the grim reaper, while it is Killer reaching him his hand to help him up. But sure, on his hands are his Punishers, which trigger the hallucination.
I doubt it's Killer. His priority should be Kidd if anything.

I think Hawkins' Death card is a lot more likely than Killer to be honest.

ZKK more like ZKH (zoro kill himself) LOL :gokulaugh:
but seriously anyone believe zoro will fall now? even the GRIM REAPER not made the tension high now because nobody will think zoro will die :kayneshrug:
but some ppl say that grim reaper is representation of Enma :zorothink: that,s possible although very unlikely because if it,s true then swords really act like "souls" in it that can eat the wielder :bamathink:
looks like Izo trun now to became hype tool for Cp0 just like drake before :jay-he:
man, BM fight feel so rushed :josad: hope next chapter oda will FOCUSED the fight kidd n law vs BM

so ... Zoro gonna get few times more damage than Hakai in hos body
and people think ZKK HAS to happen ...
at this point Oda is defying all rules of HIS OWN logic if he even let Zoro stand up again
Zoro will stand up again :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

haters afraid of Zoro's plotline are wishing that the reaper is brook:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
the new cope, just ignore everything that is happening in the manga to shit on Zoro :suresure::

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I disagree with the main thrust of this.

I think a confrontation with Death/Enma/the Lord of the Underworld is more likely than a Brook gag.

I doubt it's Killer. His priority should be Kidd if anything.

I think Hawkins' Death card is a lot more likely than Killer to be honest.
Honestly, this wouldnt fit in the one piece world in any way. The whole concept of "Gods", "Afterlife" and stuff wasnt touched in any way before, it is like non existing. But suddenly it should appear and play such a role, not even with ehe MC? It wouldnt fit in the world at all in my opinion and i would be kinda dissapointed by oda if he pulls up such stuff suddenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.