Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
big meme can't even finish off two defenceless opponents, a garbage yonko to the bitter end. :lawsigh:
well she keeps firing some lightning attacks at them , at that level lightning cannot kill such people , she was not seen using any advanced CoC attack on them , either she cannot use it that much or she is not as proficient with it as Kaido and Luffy. she depends very heavily on her homies for attacks

ok hear me out. brook has awakened his fruit and has become a shinigami (this is the fruit gorosei were obviously talking about in 1037). now that he is a shinigami he has to carry people’s souls in the afterworld and he’s unable to control his power yet. so when he sees zoro almost dying he can’t control the impulse of killing him off. then franky arrives and stops him, and brook comes back to normal.

mamba out

(i’m brook’s number 1 fan)

I don't think it is Brook but if it is really Brook i would say he is not joking but more it his awakening and it is bringing Zoro to life again :D since he was about to die, but Brook interfered, and that Brook DF might be the one , that the Gorosei talked about.

Zoro will try to attack, with his last possible strength, but Killer stops him, holds him, Franky appears and is worried, but recognize Killer. Franky than is able to calm Zoro down, drag him out of his hallucination. Maybe Zoro keeps up his hallucination, but doesnt recognize Killer/Grim Reaper as enemy, since Franky says he isnt. Then Killer take care of Zoro, when Franky, with his tanks and more machines, promise to save the other Kid pirates out of the collapsing castle.

Some bro moments between Zoro and Killer would be great.
wtf why he won't recognize franky as enemy? like he did it with killer?
it will be stupid plot twist. "look zoro has hallucinations, but franky will appear and everything will be okay"

Chopper says that Zoro is going to receive "many times over" the damage he had sustained before from Hakai. He can scarcely imagine what state Zoro would be in afterwards, as he was already completely paralysed even before the Mink medicine. He then pleads for Zoro not to die on them.

I think what is happening is that Zoro's body is confronting certain death, and Oda chose to make this allegory explicit by having Zoro come face to face with Death itself.

I think a route that Oda can take with this confrontation is: "Zoro will conquer Death itself to become the true King of the Underworld". Here's an example narrative scenario:

The Grim Reaper's scythe will "reap" Zoro and send him to the Underworld.

There he will fight against the Lord of the Underworld (Enma). He will triumph and become the true King of the Underworld.

Zoro will then return to the land of the living, triumphant and invincible.

By triumphing over the Lord of the Underworld (Enma), he may also have forged Enma into a Black Blade as a result.

And/or by conquering Death, Zoro's body may be fully restored to peak condition.

Zoro's battle with in the Underworld may be physical (as in Zoro's body actually disappears), spiritual (Zoro's soul leaves his body) or purely mental (Zoro hallucinates all of this). (Perhaps as Zoro's soul/mind battles in the Underworld, Zoro's body feels the full effects of the double pain and damage he took).

Regardless of the form it takes, the battle will signal Zoro's struggle with and triumph over Death and harken back to the declaration Zoro made all the way back in Arlong Park:

The Zoro who has triumphed over Death would be significantly stronger than he is now.
This is great lol. Either way, I really feel like something important is about to happen, I doubt this whole thing will end up being a gag. Oda can't keep Zoro away from the story for more than 2 chapters and I love it, our marimo can't catch a fucking break:milaugh:

"Zoro is done", they truly never learn.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
wtf why he won't recognize franky as enemy? like he did it with killer?
it will be stupid plot twist. "look zoro has hallucinations, but franky will appear and everything will be okay"
Cause he knows Franky pretty well and a long time? While he knows Killer only shortly?
Painkiller inducated hallucinations are the most plausible stuff in my opinion. Way more than Oda completely going out of hand with world building and suddenly pull up some hell/grim reaper/ death god bs out of his ass.
Post automatically merged:

It's not killer

It's Brook or just hallucinations
Possible. For me, KIller and Brook makes sense. Killer mostly cause of the Scythe, the laughter, and Zoro seeing the Punishers as Scythe.

Status
Not open for further replies.