Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a pretty cool chapter. I still can't believe that Raizo vs Fuku is still happening but it may out last every other fight.

I also feel like Oda may switch between Yamato and the kazenbo plot line and Momo's plot line until Luffy vs Kaido is over.

I actually think that Kidd and Law may defeat Big Mom. If they don't for some reason, then I don't think we can call neither Kidd or Law Luffy's rivals. I know Luffy is going to become Pirate King, but if Kidd and Law fail to tag team a Yonko, then I will see them as a disappointment.

I am the most intrigued by Zoro's plotline with the "Grim Reaper." There are definitely a lot of possibilities that have already been discussed in this thread and others. I just hope it isn't some sort of joke because if it is then this raid really has no tension.

This was a pretty cool chapter. I still can't believe that Raizo vs Fuku is still happening but it may out last every other fight.

I also feel like Oda may switch between Yamato and the kazenbo plot line and Momo's plot line until Luffy vs Kaido is over.

I actually think that Kidd and Law may defeat Big Mom. If they don't for some reason, then I don't think we can call neither Kidd or Law Luffy's rivals. I know Luffy is going to become Pirate King, but if Kidd and Law fail to tag team a Yonko, then I will see them as a disappointment.

I am the most intrigued by Zoro's plotline with the "Grim Reaper." There are definitely a lot of possibilities that have already been discussed in this thread and others. I just hope it isn't some sort of joke because if it is then this raid really has no tension.
I wonder what's in the heads of the folks unironically believing that's Brook

I usually don't comment on non-Sanjicentric chapter but oh well. And I actually didn't read the spoilers for this chapter so it's gonna be a new experience for me to make a review from reading the chapter itself. And boy oh boy, did my expectations just drop.

The chapter title is promising enough. Niji and Yonji getting captured by BMP. Don't really care too much about it. And I think that was Pudding on the right? If that's so then nice to see her again. Maybe she will free Niji and Yonji Lmao?

One wasted page of Raizo vs Fukurokuju. Very nice start.

One wasted page of Jinbei lifting the ceiling to help ground fodders. Cool.

Some unnecessary drama of Chopper explaining the side effect of the mink medicine that Zoro took for like 10 times. Like damn, we know lol.

Don't think that is Brook or Killer that disguise as Grim Reaper in front of Zoro. Zoro just probably hallucinated for inhaling too much copium.
Also very unnecessary false tension for Zoro.

Izo taking L's as usual.

But his conversation with CP0 was interesting though.

Yamato vs the fire Yokai was alright. Nothing too extraordinary.

Big Mom defeated Kidd and Law......... Can't say I didn't saw that coming.

Law's Kroom technique piercing Big Mom was cool though.:lawbepo:

Kidd's Punk Corna Dio was the best part of the chapter. Literally translated as "Punk Horns God" Lmao.:broocry:

The fight doesn't seems to have impact or emotional tension but eh. That's just means Oda favors the Strawhats more than Supernova. Usually I would pick 5 stars but I would go with 3 for the first time of my OP review. Hopefully the spoilers on Feb 1 (aka my birthday) would be better.

I usually don't comment on non-Sanjicentric chapter but oh well. And I actually didn't read the spoilers for this chapter so it's gonna be a new experience for me to make a review from reading the chapter itself. And boy oh boy, did my expectations just drop.

The chapter title is promising enough. Niji and Yonji getting captured by BMP. Don't really care too much about it. And I think that was Pudding on the right? If that's so then nice to see her again. Maybe she will free Niji and Yonji Lmao?

One wasted page of Raizo vs Fukurokuju. Very nice start.

One wasted page of Jinbei lifting the ceiling to help ground fodders. Cool.

Some unnecessary drama of Chopper explaining the side effect of the mink medicine that Zoro took for like 10 times. Like damn, we know lol.

Don't think that is Brook or Killer that disguise as Grim Reaper in front of Zoro. Zoro just probably hallucinated for inhaling too much copium.
Also very unnecessary false tension for Zoro.

Izo taking L's as usual.

But his conversation with CP0 was interesting though.

Yamato vs the fire Yokai was alright. Nothing too extraordinary.

Big Mom defeated Kidd and Law......... Can't say I didn't saw that coming.

Law's Kroom technique piercing Big Mom was cool though.:lawbepo:

Kidd's Punk Corna Dio was the best part of the chapter. Literally translated as "Punk Horns God" Lmao.:broocry:

The fight doesn't seems to have impact or emotional tension but eh. That's just means Oda favors the Strawhats more than Supernova. Usually I would pick 5 stars but I would go with 3 for the first time of my OP review. Hopefully the spoilers on Feb 1 (aka my birthday) would be better.
Woah happy birthday bro, will we get spoilers today is the real question

It looks like the Reaper is only seen by Zoro. So it's not that Zoro can't move but that his body "won't" move....like he's being forced to be like this. Lol he is 100% getting up.

So Big Mom exerted herself a lot and is tired from fucking Law and Midd up....and they made it sound like they put her in that position :milaugh:

And they said Kaido was not nerfed. The Yonko are going to lose due to a team effort and not any single individual

Oda must be projecting onto Luffy lol, everyone is his damn cheerleader 🤣. Did he not have friends at school or something? :kriwhat:

For real man, this is getting really ridiculous. kidd and law sucking luffy's dik. low we know where the D comes from. from everybody sucking the D. lame asf.

thats it? thats what yonkos have to offer? lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.