Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone find it weird that Oda legit just offscreen any potentially good moments that Big Mom could get this fight? She legit just slap around Law/Kidd offscreen both times and they get back up to hit her.

just weird that shes supposed to be a yonkou and i dont think we really got a real sense of how she fights
I mean at some point most Mangaka go for the money. He tried making big mom badass but this is a Shonen and its mostly boys and I guess they didn't respond well. I mean if you look at American fans they considered big mom is the weakest Yonkou the second they found she was a woman and got super hyped when they found out kaidou is some evil tall badges with tattoos and a dragon form.

Especially with the woman's rights movement being particularly annoying most young boys are looking to escape that when they read manga. I mean Boa, Hina and Tashigi are great characters who hardly ever get panel time. Nami has turned from a tomboy to an all out sexy base dressed scantily.

I mean at some point most Mangaka go for the money. He tried making big mom badass but this is a Shonen and its mostly boys and I guess they didn't respond well. I mean if you look at American fans they considered big mom is the weakest Yonkou the second they found she was a woman and got super hyped when they found out kaidou is some evil tall badges with tattoos and a dragon form.

Especially with the woman's rights movement being particularly annoying most young boys are looking to escape that when they read manga. I mean Boa, Hina and Tashigi are great characters who hardly ever get panel time. Nami has turned from a tomboy to an all out sexy base dressed scantily.
Bit of a stretch, lol. Not that Oda is some paragon of female representation in manga--

I'd wait until the anime catches up before taking on this question. We miss a lot fight details in the manga that end up present in the anime.

I loved Law's attack against Big Mom, it proves what a crafty and strong combatant he is.

I'm wanting more than just assembling junk for attacks from Kid though. I hoping to see a different form of attack from him.

It would be hilarious if the "Grim reaper" is actually Brook with Robin on his back as the "scythe". It would also mean Zoro against CP0 which would be epic af, maybe Franky will join the fray for assistance since Zoro will be in a weakened state for a while.

Sick to death of the damned fire monster and Yamato. I don't understand the Orochi part at all? God, I hope Hiyori kills that piece of crap and I hope Oda doesn't off panel it.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

This make 0 sense, like how can the metal extend? it the blade special like the one thta king used?
So much about Enma Enma special blade right Zoro hater.:kuzanshut:

Why not complaining about this special blade?:suresure:

Where does this blade get the extra metal to become that larger? :seriously:

The more I think about how much cope we Zoro fan have to receive and yet this shit doesnt even get into the mind of the same people....just hypocritic to the best
He coated his room around the blade, his room literally allows him to switch peoples souls without touching them, control meteors with a flick of the finger, replace falling snow with bullets, and you're worried about a sword being stretched? His df defies all normal logic from the get go.

He coated his room around the blade, his room literally allows him to switch peoples souls without touching them, control meteors with a flick of the finger, replace falling snow with bullets, and you're worried about a sword being stretched? His df defies all normal logic from the get go.
nah it was a troll post still there is some true in it especially after what I have to read about Enma (a normal blade that sucks to much haki from the user) and that was the definition of magic blade (basically all feat on the rooftop is due to magic blade that what I had to read in plenty thread for years). And here we have magic power that can make intangible stuff (like kroom) so Law doesnt need to apply force to bypass barriers or haki and he can also change size. that way more broken than sucking out owner haki right?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
nah it was a troll post still there is some true in it especially after what I have to read about Enma (a normal blade that sucks to much haki from the user) and that was the definition of magic blade (basically all feat on the rooftop is due to magic blade what what I had to read in plenty thread). And here we have magic powr that can make intagible stuff (like kroom) so Law doesnt need to apply force to bypass barriers or haki and he can also change size. that why more broken than sucking out owner haki right?
This is nothing new, this would be a weird time for people to be complaining about Law's abilities, Zoro just picked up enma in this arc, completely different situation. Law's df is the most broken df in One Piece. It's been that way since PH

I'd say extending a blade, with his awakening coating it, is quite tame.

what a fuck nonsese?
How do you think a blade can extend without breaking do they grown on the own? where do they get the extra metal?....nothing make sense that blade need to be super special.
Seriously??? Where does Luffy get the extra meat, bones, skin when he extends and expanses?? It’s devil fruit abilities. He coats his sword in his room(called kroom) and changed the shape of that kroom the blade just follows that. It’s Fiktion don‘t over think it. Or can you explain where all the magma comes from that akainu creates, or the candle from mr 3, or magellans poison?

Status
Not open for further replies.