Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s a fight between a Yonko & 2 WG captains so damn boring?? I’m a diehard Yonko/Law fan myself, an this trash is almost completely uninteresting
:josad:

this fight a total representation of why one piece is so ass now.

3 extremely prominent characters, can barely fucking get panel time. In a match supposedly critical to the alliance success in the war!!! like what the actual fucks this idiot Oda thinking??

All 3 abilities have been completely lackluster. Meme the “Yonko” throwing out attacks that have virtually no impact!!! While I’m not even sure what the point of either Kids/Laws awakening is... shock whatever, ass in comparison to Laws old moves. An kids literally doing the same shit awakening or not. Seems like they literally got the ability because Oda couldn’t explain them competing otherwise.

An all that’s without addressing Law/Kid have little to no connection to Meme to begin with. The fight has no drama at all, it’s just strong people fighting. One piece sucks ass right now

Last edited:

Oda "Take the hint"
Admiral gang reigns supreme
Post automatically merged:

How’s a fight between a Yonko & 2 WG captains so damn boring?? I’m a damn diehard Yonko/Law fan myself, an this trash is almost completely uninteresting
Coz there are no direct clash and counter
It looks like a turn based rpg lol

So Zoro facing mink medicine consequences. It's expected. I am glad Chopper is back in action. He can patch up the injured now.

Yamato vs Fire and Ninja battle is waste of panel time tbh.

Izo panels looking good. Marco joins the fight later?

Law and Kid vs BM justified the title. Law really doing a number on BM. BM for some reason focusing more on Kid.

Great chapter. Wish we got more panels of their fight.

Easy 5/5 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.