Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
it is not Brook for sure , He is with Robin fleeing from CP0 so he doesn't have the times for gags , i only see three options , the last CP0 agent, using his DF, Doc Q of the BBs might have been in Wano all along and he has the epithet Shinigami or it is symbolic since Zoro has severe injuries and is on the verge of death
i put my money on Killer. Zoro is hallucinating cause of the pain and the drugs. And he remembers kamazuos voice, the scythe and now just sees killers punishers. But killer just want to help him there.

How’s a fight between a Yonko & 2 WG captains so damn boring?? I’m a damn diehard Yonko/Law fan myself, an this trash is almost completely uninteresting
:josad:

this fight a total representation of why one piece is so ass now.

3 extremely prominent characters can barely fucking get on panel time. In a match supposedly critical to the alliance success in the war. like what the actual fucks this idiot Oda thinking??

All 3 abilities have been completely ass, Meme a Yonko throwing out attacks that have virtually no impact!!! While I’m not even sure what the point of either Kids/Laws awakening is... shock whatever, ass in comparison to Laws odd moves. An kids literally doing the same shit awakening or not. Seem like they literally got the ability because Oda couldn’t explain them competing otherwise.

An all that’s without addressing Law/Kid have little to no connection to Meme to begin with. The fight has no drama at all, it’s just strong people fighting. One piece sucks ass right now
:josad:
I don't agree, but i alwaus enjoy people articulating why they don't like something
The Reaper thing can't really have any bad outcome for me personally. If it's real and a supernatural entity then really cool. If it's a hallucination or representation of death then it's cool too. If it's Onimaru then we get to know more about Shimotsuki and stuff. And it being Brook trying to scare the fuck out of Zoro would be hilarious lol.
Brook has leaned into "I'm a skeleton, oooOoooOo" via costumes before, too.

Timeline doesn't add up, iirc.

Because Oda had written himself into a corner with Law´s abilities and excuses why, if he has the opportunity to hit, his abilities would not work. So for some reason, his hax finishers are not strong enough to bypass their Haki (which is nowhere in sight btw).
I get it’s hard to do, because of how damaging Laws attacks are if it Landed.

But shit, the solution wasn’t just creating new abilities with the “same properties”. An just suddenly saying hey guys haki doesn’t work now...

just have a look what our man has taken on attack since the beginning of the raid, without any food rest, without magic mink medicine, without super human exoskelet… he is tanking more than any of them and still don’t need asspull plot armor. Our Captain literally is the armor himself!
Ultimate Tank Kid.

And still, he is up there, Thrilled and motivated.

I am still very convinced kid will reach another level soon before taking down Linlin. Since it was not mentioned what he has done in WCI. The story still needs to be wrapped up. And it will happen in the final phase.
And most importantly Kidd has not flexed his Conquerers Haki in front of Linlin. That is almost guaranteed to happen before this fight ends. It’s obvious that by the end of this fight she will come to respect Kidd as Kaido has Luffy.

This was a really good chapter

Fukurokuju vs Raizo is the legendary fight that won't end until Kaido and Big Mom's fight finishes lol

I really wanna see what Izo can do with his guns against people like CP0 maybe Marco can also join to help him.

The situation with Zoro and the Shinigami attacking with a scythe could totally be hallucinations, or some gag with Brook maybe, looking forward to where this leads

Holy shit I wasn't expecting Big Mom to get wounded like that, Kidd and Law were bad asses this chapter.
I already said this before, but I will not be surprised if Orochi and Fujurokuju go down AFTER Kaido and Big Mom (initially).

Mid chapter.:specialmeh:
The title :Kid and law vs big mom:lumazed:
expectatiton : cool chorepraphy like luffy vs kaido, entering climax of the top tier battle:finally: both parties back and forth exchanging attack with huge AOE from its impact
Reality: recap of all situation in onigashima, started with offscreened law and kid defeat:snoopy:, then again with another cheapshot attack and ended with new goals: stalling big mom from going rooftop:kobeha:

I get it’s hard to do, because of how damaging Laws attacks are if it Landed.

But shit, the solution wasn’t just creating new abilities with the “same properties”. An just suddenly saying hey guys haki doesn’t work now...
I think in Oda´s mind is, Awakening is a stronger and higher level form of attack, and so while his normal hax does not work, his Awakening hax is, but it´s a shitty excuse nonetheless, since non-Awakening attacks landed as well (Countershock, Gamma Knife) but for some reason it only applies to his hax sword swings and scalpel.

Would have been better if he gave Law a CoA update, so that the explanation would be Law´s combined force of his DF + new CoA level would overcome their CoA.
And the excuse that their CoA is naturally on all the time is very shitty in the first place btw.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Finally Yamato's real 1v1....against a drawing....hopefully it will be dealt with swiftly.
Her 1 vs 1 was against Kaido.

Kaido is still playing with his food :steef::steef:

But the odd timing and Brook's distinct face, covered up just enough here, is perfect for a skull joke.
Definitely feels like a quick Brook gag with the reaper
The Reaper really does look like Brook though. And I know his subplot on Thriller Bark involved Zoro and Franky. If it is Brook though, I hope it's not a "gag" and more so Zoro hallucinating. Really hope it's not Brook though. Would much rather it be a CP-0 member with a Devil Fruit, but that's wishful thinking as well....
Grim reaper is literally Brooke. Another Oda fake out.
There's no in-character reason for Brook to pull a gag on a near dead Zoro in the middle of the war.

Especially not when he has to abandon Robin to do so, and Robin is being hunted down by the CP 0. Alternatively, how does Brook connect to Zoro battling the side effects of the Mink medicine?

Or as this guy said:
Still have not seen any sufficient explanation on why Brook would, in the middle of a war, pick up a cloak + leave Robin behind + find a scythe and then go and "prank" Zoro all due for a gag. What's the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.