Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After this chap i have some thoughts.
Zoro will be in death situation
Kidd and Law will be in death situación.
Luffy the same.
All the other strong comrades like Marco,Sanji,Yamato,Jinbe ,Scabbards are tired
The real question is. Who will help them escape?
Marines, BigMeme Pirates, WG. All of them want their head..
I believe the answer is Luffy's Grand Fleet. They will all see Luffy's vivre card burning and they will save the day

Magnetism powers require writing creativity to look cool and interesting. Oda never liked battles so this is nothing new to us he may not draw some incredible fighting sequences for every character.

But if that was the case with Kidd he should've just given him gravity alike powers or just Fujitora's DF but reduced to ground level without those meteor shit.
I think we just have to accept Kidds fighting style is Ass at this point. What he did this chapter was really just a bigger version of Franky running over Big Mom tbh.

Ik people are saying it's someone trying to help Zoro but what good would it do if someone tried to help him the double damage cant really be stopped. Why would Oda put a scene and gag would really lead to nothing especially since Franky is already shown to be trying to the same thing.
There's no gag, Zoro will die if nothing is done, what would be the point of joking about that.

B

Ballel

The gad damn mink literally said that it's a super recovery medicine. Like come on.
This is a fantasy medicine in a fantasy world. It doesn't have to work exactly like an opioid but the side effects can still be similar.

The problem is that you are no Doctor, and above all, the medicine proved to be a real super recovery medicine. It doesn't matter how much pain killers you take, if X part of your body is broken, you won't be able to use it period.

After this chap i have some thoughts.
Zoro will be in death situation
Kidd and Law will be in death situación.
Luffy the same.
All the other strong comrades like Marco,Sanji,Yamato,Jinbe ,Scabbards are tired
The real question is. Who will help them escape?
Marines, BigMeme Pirates, WG. All of them want their head..
I believe the answer is Luffy's Grand Fleet. They will all see Luffy's vivre card burning and they will save the day
Raid is not failing.Most of Kaido's officers are down.Samurai are winning.We could get an Oars style battle vs the Yonko yet.
Post automatically merged:

I think we just have to accept Kidds fighting style is Ass at this point. What he did this chapter was really just a bigger version of Franky running over Big Mom tbh.
Kidd is not creative with his DF,he could create a lot of cool weapons with his ability.But he only knows to slam metal into people.

Marineford was so great because everything failed.Oda killed the tension in this raid.Everything is going into the alliance's favor.I hope he does something to address this.Big Mom Pirates can still join the fight,Marines are lurking nearby,not everything is lost yet.He can make this feel like a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.