Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue, rather than asking him what the slip was, just tell us what you posted and how it's not a slip if you don't think it is.

That will be much faster tbh.
You voted him on something I don't know, since it was deleted.
The moment you voted him he immediately accused you of being scum aka going heavy in defensive mode. He's trying to shake off your case against him, as to let it go(??), which I find very weird. He also said you voted him because of the deleted post, which is not why you voted him, another strange thing. I can't tell if you post he made and deleted is worth the vote or not, so I honestly don't want to go into discussion about this.

I can say if you ever consider you have to edit a post, you look scum to me.
His reaction to this tells me enough, and I was already reading him scum.
I didnt vote him because of deleted post.

I quoted the post i find suspicious. It was his wording to Ryu about town where he didnt put himself as part of.town but rather referencing town as a seperete entity

It wasnt big but considering his indie hints and overall vibe it pinged me a.lot

Then he responded like he did and deleted a post which i noticed and asked worst to check.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Blue, rather than asking him what the slip was, just tell us what you posted and how it's not a slip if you don't think it is.

That will be much faster tbh.
I said something like

"There's no reason to single out one council member. Do you think all the other are Town?"

Also added "for the remainder of the game for posts in DP0"

Plus I didn't say to see this supposed slip from Adam's mouth.

Which didn't happen.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I didnt vote him because of deleted post.

I quoted the post i find suspicious. It was his wording to Ryu about town where he didnt put himself as part of.town but rather referencing town as a seperete entity

It wasnt big but considering his indie hints and overall vibe it pinged me a.lot

Then he responded like he did and deleted a post which i noticed and asked worst to check.
This post right?

I fail to see how we could put the other council members as super towny or lock them as Town for the remainder of the game because of D0 posts.

Do you Town read all of them? If so why?
I actually don't see what's wrong with this.

He's referencing town normally here to me.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I know. That's what I said, you didnt. :p
The thing is, I don't know what he has said, so I cant decide if the vote was worth it or not.
You trusting someone who's supposedly caught a slip and doesn't come out with it is duly noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.