Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
The Contest of Champion -

One of the first things they've rebuilt is their famous fighting arena. Here, aspiring weeb warriors can come to challenge each other for the ultimate glory, and some In-Thread-Attacks. These tournaments are held each day phase.

[Contest of Weebs] - Open to the public, each day players may enter the tournament in order to win prizes and money. The registration period will be open from the start of the day phase until it fills or midway through the phase, whichever comes first. At the start of the game, each tournament has 16 spots available, and players will face each other in a best of 3 R/P/S games each round. In each phase, the main prize is an ITA at a super-kill level, while for each victory, a player wins 2 gold coins.
I just remembered this

Anyone else gonna join in, maybe challenge I, DIO?

@novaselinenever how do I join this?

Do I say this in public or what?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
No mango. A mason chat means that both the participants share the same alignment. So whatever alignment Drago is, so is Tris.
Uhh..

Am I the one misunderstanding the whole situation?

I thought he made a chat with someone, not that he was connected with them passively.

If he became masons with Tris then that says to me he chose to be masons with Tris, meaning that they don't have to share aligment.

But If I misunderstood the whole premise then I will admit fault

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
You tell us the sentence you deleted then pretty please.

I don't think you deleting makes you scummy but it depends on what you deleted.

There are several times I wish I could delete something xD
Here you go

I said something like

"There's no reason to single out one council member. Do you think all the other are Town?"

Also added "for the remainder of the game for posts in DP0"

Plus I didn't say to see this supposed slip from Adam's mouth.

Which didn't happen.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
The Contest of Champion -

One of the first things they've rebuilt is their famous fighting arena. Here, aspiring weeb warriors can come to challenge each other for the ultimate glory, and some In-Thread-Attacks. These tournaments are held each day phase.

[Contest of Weebs] - Open to the public, each day players may enter the tournament in order to win prizes and money. The registration period will be open from the start of the day phase until it fills or midway through the phase, whichever comes first. At the start of the game, each tournament has 16 spots available, and players will face each other in a best of 3 R/P/S games each round. In each phase, the main prize is an ITA at a super-kill level, while for each victory, a player wins 2 gold coins.
I wish to enter this @novaselinenever

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Something tells me I have an immensely shitty chance at getting any such artefacts lol.
Also yes, we are supposed to get a chat too.
I feel the same actually ahahah.

And the RPG part is the best thing about this game.

Ngl I'm curious about the deeper layers :)

So that means we can talk at night in that chat?

Besides Council members posting in the thread at night?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Am I the only weeb who has caught that flowers taglines are Al AoT references? Could be a hint.
Has it been only AoT? I haven't caught that at all.

Uhh..

Am I the one misunderstanding the whole situation?

I thought he made a chat with someone, not that he was connected with them passively.

If he became masons with Tris then that says to me he chose to be masons with Tris, meaning that they don't have to share aligment.

But If I misunderstood the whole premise then I will admit fault

I think they've been masons since the beginning of the game. That's why Drago said that they both discussed before Drago started campaigning for council.

Status
Not open for further replies.