Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have no idea lol. Since, we've already established that having a PR or not doesn't determine your alignment. I have no idea why any scum here would fake a PR.

So I don't think she's faking it. Especially a PR that legit changes every time. Unnecessary attention as scum imo. I think we should ignore her PR and read her from her content and reactions. So far, as I mentioned on D0, Flower had some townie posts that made me backtrack on her.

Also, I will say that he UB read at the start is something unique which I liked. Overall, though, I would say she's null to lean-townish.

How about you?
I asked you, so I'm really questioning but I cannot afford a back and forth with her to get a read on her, since that wouldn't be very productive at all nor keep things peaceful.

I'm very on the fence about it since, I feel like it may just be too similar to my liking but I can tell even if she is telling the truth, if it was more the same she would have already broken it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
and I think he is a good pick for lynching this phase regardless of his alignmemy

what do you think of naomi borto and kagura??
What do you mean regardless of his alignment?? Aren't we lynching those who are scum aligned? We can figure his alignment out even with actions AL. What's the rush here? Why are you so hell bent on him?

Naomi - town.
Borto - null.
Kagu - scum lean.

Your leader was being sarcastic :lusalty:.

Never stop walking!
I'm pretty sure you said "Never stop walking" on purpose. Flowa, if you want me to say it that bad, I'll say it.

Never stop wanking!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Honestly we should stop talking about the beautiful grass, I'm getting the feeling that she actually wants us to talk about her..

She literally came in out of nowhere putting all eyes back on her for no reason at all..

FISHY

From now on I might not even mention her name..

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Feel like we tried figuring out muugen for ten minutes then he dipped and we moved onto the next subject, I've been trying to revisit it but it ain't happening lol
Honestly all Muugen did while he was here was defend himself against the council accusations. I think the only person who got far with him was Prof. I really need to read back on their interactions but I think Muugen being very aggressive with Prof is more telling.

When actions get unlocked in a couple of hours, I think we'll be moving forward with him even without him here.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
What do you mean regardless of his alignment?? Aren't we lynching those who are scum aligned? We can figure his alignment out even with actions AL. What's the rush here? Why are you so hell bent on him?

Naomi - town.
Borto - null.
Kagu - scum lean.

I'm pretty sure you said "Never stop walking" on purpose. Flowa, if you want me to say it that bad, I'll say it.

Never stop wanking!
Don’t you have any reads on Borto? Why do you have him as null?
Then you said that you can’t read me, yet you have me as scum lean. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.