Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I got your hints last time. You think she's copying PRs? That could be? I'm not sure. Maybe it's a coincidence?

Oh I had him as scum on D0. Today, he's different. I've liked his pushes and scum reads. So I brought him from scum to null for now.

You, well, your town reads and scum reads were questionable for me. After that, I haven't seen you exactly develop them. Are they still the same?
I thought we agreed on the Adam thing. Anyways, noted. I hope you see me in a better light soon.

I know Im being lazy here but you know Im generally prepared to put the work in in the long run - what specifically led you to that conclusion? What happened with the council?
In short:

Most members of the council are some combination of players who self advocated or top posters. Muugen is a stark exception. Furthermore Muugen bragged openly yesterday he was getting in.

The way council votes work is that because mafia votes collectively you can assume they have the power to force in their candidate if they so choose.

And Muugen's response to the situation was first to say "I got in because I'm popular", then backtracked to, "fucking idiots of course I was set up".

Some have observed there are hints of town play from his aggression but his gameplay has been objectively pretty bad and he's been mostly defensive so there's not really much grounds to defend him here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Answering this is pointless because if I were indy or mafia, I would be an unreliable narrator, and as you have no way of ruling that out right now, I dont understand what you stand to gain from asking this?
You're being coy here - I know you understand why indies would claim as such even if said claim cannot be automatically trusted.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
The question was who we would lynch rn. To avoid a no lynch your leader would vote for players who she has a scum lean on. Why would anyone have a 90-100% scum read on D1 already without even actions going off yet? This is only in rare cases.

Never fear!
You clearly said you do not mind if player x and y are lynched as well. That’s not signs of a good leader if you are ok with lynching people without a good read. I’d definitely understand and won’t hold you at gun point if you said you do not have a proper read or 90-100% read.

In short:

Most members of the council are some combination of players who self advocated or top posters. Muugen is a stark exception. Furthermore Muugen bragged openly yesterday he was getting in.

The way council votes work is that because mafia votes collectively you can assume they have the power to force in their candidate if they so choose.

And Muugen's response to the situation was first to say "I got in because I'm popular", then backtracked to, "fucking idiots of course I was set up".

Some have observed there are hints of town play from his aggression but his gameplay has been objectively pretty bad and he's been mostly defensive so there's not really much grounds to defend him here.
So im gonna play devils advocate here

Lets say he were scum, or at least anti-town - what would he stand to gain from such bravado, especially if he walked it back shortly afterward?

If you were mafia, would you try and vote en masse to force one candidate in (who doesnt really have the in thread backing to justify it), or would you try and distribute your votes among your players? Im assuming being on the council offers good advantages, but surely whomever is elected to it needs good thread standing to wield any influence there?

Answering this is pointless because if I were indy or mafia, I would be an unreliable narrator, and as you have no way of ruling that out right now, I dont understand what you stand to gain from asking this?
Not really? You're volunteering the information, so it's fair to assume you have some incentive to do so, that most usually don't, and if you're going to put that card on the table my expectation is that there's a reason why.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
What would you comsider to be a reliable source to confirm you as either Indie or scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.