Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You are scum reading me based on what?

What are you reads on MUU and Broki?

I'm gonna directly say this, people not scum reading MUU are sus af.

Saying I'm popular hence people will vote for me is the most delusional take I've seen. That too after his scummy behaviour in D0. Saying he has been MVP in past games in OJ hence people will take that into account for voting him. Does he really think people will have a fanboy moment and vote for him without using their own brains?

I refuse to believe this is a bad play by Muu if he is town. This is just a very bad defense as a scum.
I was scum reading you last phase when you came with your scum reads. Honestly it seemed too reliant on first impressions Baba. Plus you also said something about my read on Drago which I think I disagreed with. It felt like reads given out for the sake of it then.

So you think Muugen is full scum here? What do you make of him later saying that he could have been framed by being put on the council?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
So far i've seen she doesn't follow through her claims

Calls Broki scum - doesn't say why
Calls Kvothe locked town - doesn't say why

Flower never slam dunks, she just runs around the ball talking stuff
She and Kvothe are kinda like soul sisters. Similar to how Pein and Ekko behaves. Tho I don’t recall Ekko calling Pein town even before he posted. So we have something even bigger here lol

She and Kvothe are kinda like soul sisters. Similar to how Pein and Ekko behaves. Tho I don’t recall Ekko calling Pein town even before he posted. So we have something even bigger here lol
I asked flower to explain Kvothe stuff she didn't want to. I asked her to make her own play when she told us to do it, she didn't do it

Flower doesn't do shit, she just says other to do it

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
"All council picks must be perfect because mafia would never make a bad pick" is eh.

Muugen was himself confident he could pass himself off. And a pick doesn't have to be perfect, just good enough.
I'll be frank, I don't think Muugen was ever going to be a good pick from the scum side. It just wouldn't have worked with his posts and thread presence last day phase.

Because I can bet you that he's going to be hit by at least one ability once the ban on actions is lifted. Putting him on a podium, as scum, just seems like putting a bullseye on him to me.

Ill reframe. You made reference to it being possible that mafia just fucked up. Whilst this is true, its fair to assume that some degree of risk analysis went into their collective decision (and if their team did mass vote muugen in, then it would require consensus). Why then, would they pick a player who is already in the hot seat, as opposed to somebody of neutral or better standing where they can control the council seat by proxy anyway?

What Im saying is that theres virtually no upside in this, especially if the town council members dont trust him anyway, and all this scheme would do is attract unwanted attention. The risk / reward is way off for my liking
So

The vote was made at the end of D1. To day Muugen was on the "hot seat" is, well, up for interpretation, he went mostly unnoticed I would say. He started catching flack today, and I started it.

There is actually an upside in landing the council with mafia even if the picks don't blend in perfectly well - if mafia can get 50 percent or close to it, that's effectively an additional lynch for them. That's not even taking into account abilities here. Say Muugen has a double vote. Idk if you can say confidently its not worth it without complete information. That council have to all meet the burden of perfect is wrong. There could be two shoe-in Mafia members in there right now and some iffy ones thrown in on top would absolutely be worth the risk reward balance.

MUUGEN

天下無双
When the thread slows down or when abilities are active, I will place more effort. Whichever comes first.

Don't be nervous. The day is still young.
def not nervous - i enjoy your gameplay overall but this move is just weak on your part.
Flower, Ekko, Drago?
yes
Nah this is bullshit muugen. Townies wouldn't hd their cards about voting you.
so by this logic fuji and beks inherently shouldn't be top FoS where as the ones actively pushing them for me being on council should be further looked into?

the fact of the matter is im not scum so if i get lynched have fun in your shitty council meeting about the mislynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ive only read last page, can see muugen still being discussed

thats alot of attention for a mafia slot. his teammates should of be burying this by now or trying to undermine it

the theory that mafia got him there might be true and they keep bringing his name to the thread every time we try to offer another alternatives

So

The vote was made at the end of D1. To day Muugen was on the "hot seat" is, well, up for interpretation, he went mostly unnoticed I would say. He started catching flack today, and I started it.

There is actually an upside in landing the council with mafia even if the picks don't blend in perfectly well - if mafia can get 50 percent or close to it, that's effectively an additional lynch for them. That's not even taking into account abilities here. Say Muugen has a double vote. Idk if you can say confidently its not worth it without complete information. That council have to all meet the burden of perfect is wrong. There could be two shoe-in Mafia members in there right now and some iffy ones thrown in on top would absolutely be worth the risk reward balance.
Sorry, to clarify the first part, council votes were made D0, before all this drama.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

thats alot of attention for a mafia slot. his teammates should of be burying this by now or trying to undermine it

the theory that mafia got him there might be true and they keep bringing his name to the thread every time we try to offer another alternatives
This started being discussed in the last hour tho

Name names Ekko. These generalities are worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.