Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
You can assume Im unaware of anything that happened in the first 372 pages of the game, if your sus of TAC falls in there then :kayneshrug:
i defended Flower in D0 as she felt tonwy to me.

But in the most recent interactions she felt a bit off to me, however not to the degree I'd push for her.

Look, I'm not a guy to make good cases, but I know TAC's scum by just looking at him

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I missed about 60 pages but I somehow doubt anything major got discussed in that time frame.

im also guessing one of our top 5 posters is scum. I didn’t read the OP but aren’t there rewards for being a top poster? I’m also sure there’s post sensitive abilities that may require it.

I trust Zemmi as my Vice President…
But what can be said for Usopp?
im very trustworthy thank you very much

Pain man
She didn't have one before this phase right?
I am not sure how do u get that if not from passive abilityor someone using it on u and as far as I know there aren't any abilities being p yet
She did but it doesn’t seem consistent to something it’s so vague, so I think she is faking it

MUUGEN

ε€©δΈ‹η„‘εŒ
β€Ž
I'm saying your point that there are people who voted for you who are too cowardly to say it is incoherent unless you're explicitly calling them scum. You seem to agree you're being set up only when it's convenient for you.

If you think you're set up, why, and who is profiting off this. If you're town, from your position, you're in the best spot to connect the dots.
meh this conversation is pointless you use fallacies and false narratives of me to "make your point" - when it's "convenient" for me i mean the discussion has been like this since the start of the cycle imposed by you and sem its pretty pathetic seeing you carry it on without actually doing any additional scum hunting. i dont really read you town to begin with so your points and questioning are mutt to me tbh

i applaud scum if this was their move but if it was also scum from the logic of you, zem, baba and al - this faction should be pretty easy to pinpoint since im not popular here there would be very few people who wouldve pitched this notion to begin with. anywho im only saying this cause its convenient for me so we can just throw logic out the window and continue harping on different scenarios that fit your point, amiright?

i already dont care for you ultra this much is evident so speaking to you is like conversing with ekko or md where its not worth my time nor will it get us anywhere.

you are deadset i am scum so keep your vote on me and start doing some actual scum hunting outside of me.
A weak move for now, but at least it's not the same move we've been over a few times.
it is exactly the same move we've been over sine the start of the cycle. . . . . . . .
Muugen was being discussed 12 hours ago, probably even for longer.

Is there an available audit trail for the votes that got those players in the council? Me stating my own preference when justifying my own read of a play isnt baseless whatsoever, I dont know how you arrived at the opposite conclusion. I have no opinion on the other 2 players as we speak, but if you do, Im all ears

If youre saying he wasnt that bad day0, when during day1 did your negative read of him develop?
After. The night phase lasted for about 3 days and I was onto him from the jump D1. I had some exchanges with him D0, but nothing too drastic, and I'm sure the mafia isn't planning according to just what I think in a game of 50 players.

In any case. I think it's at least insufficient to lynch him on the basis of the council situation alone. I think that points negatively in his direction, as a prior, but it's just one piece of evidence. I would neither rule out Muugen's inclusion nor cast him 100% guilty based on this and this alone. His response to this situation leaves a lot to be desired.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
@Ratchet I would like to know why you persisted in a conversation you felt was unnecessarily difficult with me

Even if its as banal as you were trying to read me
I don't see a reason to answer this, but sure. I was prodding you to establish exactly what you were saying so there was no room for wiggle room later on. If nothing else, I figured I could highlight your reluctance to deny yourself that wiggle room.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
My opinion hasn't changed much after reading some more xD

@Flowa why do you want me to look at that person? Isn't that person a strong town read from you?

Because I actually go back and do that. Are you talking about when they said someone made them their mason.

and I think they said something like both of them are millers now? Maybe I should go back a read xD

Status
Not open for further replies.