Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Yeah makes sense at a surface level, but if were going to apply some degree of meta knowledge to one another, do you think Id put myself in a bind like that in the first place?
No, but only to the extent that it would not be obvious. It's about holding you to something, having some form of baseline from which i can read you from, and go from there. In just the time we've been talking, I've been able to establish that you intentionally implied you were not Town in an effort to engage players not to trap them, but to encourage people to talk to you - in other words, to draw attention towards yourself. This, in turn, gives me information to read you from. Lean Town currently, BTW.

If I were Mafia, I would put someone from Mafia team who has town cred in the council. I don't buy the framing narrative, since he was already aware he will be in the council on D0.

Are you saying Mafia framed him putting him in council even though him as a town already claimed confidently that he will be part of the council?
Hello

When you say he was aware, what exactly do you mean by that? are you explicitly saying he had prior knowledge, or that he was being boastful?

meh this conversation is pointless you use fallacies and false narratives of me to "make your point" - when it's "convenient" for me i mean the discussion has been like this since the start of the cycle imposed by you and sem its pretty pathetic seeing you carry it on without actually doing any additional scum hunting. i dont really read you town to begin with so your points and questioning are mutt to me tbh

i applaud scum if this was their move but if it was also scum from the logic of you, zem, baba and al - this faction should be pretty easy to pinpoint since im not popular here there would be very few people who wouldve pitched this notion to begin with. anywho im only saying this cause its convenient for me so we can just throw logic out the window and continue harping on different scenarios that fit your point, amiright?

i already dont care for you ultra this much is evident so speaking to you is like conversing with ekko or md where its not worth my time nor will it get us anywhere.

you are deadset i am scum so keep your vote on me and start doing some actual scum hunting outside of me.

it is exactly the same move we've been over sine the start of the cycle. . . . . . . .
Muugen why aren't you going after a single one of your accusers? Believe it or not I'm not deadset on lynching you, but instead of actually taking matters into your own hands your priority is shapeshifting around questions you're asked. Somehow all your voters are scum but you're not going after any of them. I believe you're currently voting Ekko? Do you see how this comes off as scummy? The mafia is pulling some heist on you and you're just laying there and taking it.

Whoever said you're aggressive is dead wrong, you're passive as fuck

I had him on my list before you did little man

i do like I’m going up your list yet you’ve never mentioned me or why? Reason you playing off this game? Or do you plan to get upset again like yesterday when people call you scum again for acting weird?
You are not acting how you usually do either. We all have our reasons and ways of doing things.

Never give in to despair!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Yeah, Im mostly fine with Mango and Flower, I think Muugens play and demeanour doesnt really make sense as scum, along side the other stuff ive discussed with Ultra, and then assuming Im right about Muugen then Lindl would be favourable to me also.

You?
Hmm I'm leaning Ultra and Lind as Town because of the effort level.

When Ultra was indie he was low effort.

But tbh I never saw lind as scum I think.

Flower is null for now.

Mango I feel he's Town, but more because of his posting style.

Most of the people here I've never played with so hard to say for the most part.

Ekko is more relaxed this game but I think it's NAI.

Have you played with any player here before?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I’ve stated multiple times what to do but of course you don’t listen no surprise
Ahahah yeah I never listen. So I'll stop quoting you :)

The consequences can be easily conveyed without the formality of actually voting for someone though, which is my point. If I'm constructing an argument as to why I think (x) is scum, me voting (x) there wouldn't add any more or less pressure and the expectation would still be that (x) crafts a compelling response.
"Conveyed" consequences are just talk. There's a verifiable difference in some players when you stack votes on them rather than just talking about them. See: Ekkologix.
it is exactly the same move we've been over sine the start of the cycle. . . . . . . .
Similar! Not the same.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
@AL sama are you saying Muugen knew he would be on the council because his scummates would put him there? Honestly this just sounds like tinfoil at this point.

Yeah, sure, it's surprising he was on the council, but how do you equate that to him only being scum just from the fact that he is on the council? I feel like you're falling into confirmation bias with this line of thinking.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Hmm I'm leaning Ultra and Lind as Town because of the effort level.

When Ultra was indie he was low effort.

But tbh I never saw lind as scum I think.

Flower is null for now.

Mango I feel he's Town, but more because of his posting style.

Most of the people here I've never played with so hard to say for the most part.

Ekko is more relaxed this game but I think it's NAI.

Have you played with any player here before?
I know this is a reach, but are you then saying you don't like my contributions?

Status
Not open for further replies.