Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a reason to answer this, but sure. I was prodding you to establish exactly what you were saying so there was no room for wiggle room later on. If nothing else, I figured I could highlight your reluctance to deny yourself that wiggle room.
Yeah makes sense at a surface level, but if were going to apply some degree of meta knowledge to one another, do you think Id put myself in a bind like that in the first place?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor didn't you say Blue was happy with his role?
I don't remember, but Blue likes his role when he rolls Indie. He generally doesn't like Town and Scum roles.

Flower is doing little but declaring herself a Leader and asking questions (think HxH mafia)
Adam feels like Blue is Scum because Blue is on the Council
What do you think of these two in particular? Since Flower did something similar in HxH, how likely is it that you think she could be scum here?

Regarding Adam's suspicion on Blue, it mainly stems from Blue's reaction to Adam starting on page 170 when Adam accused Blue of slipping. If you've read it would like to get your opinion on it.

I missed about 60 pages but I somehow doubt anything major got discussed in that time frame.

im also guessing one of our top 5 posters is scum. I didn’t read the OP but aren’t there rewards for being a top poster? I’m also sure there’s post sensitive abilities that may require it.

I trust Zemmi as my Vice President…
But what can be said for Usopp?
This was kinda a blanket statement, don't you think TACy?

Also you won't believe this. Midnight is actually playing the game and pushing Flowa lol.

I was scum reading you last phase when you came with your scum reads. Honestly it seemed too reliant on first impressions Baba. Plus you also said something about my read on Drago which I think I disagreed with. It felt like reads given out for the sake of it then.

So you think Muugen is full scum here? What do you make of him later saying that he could have been framed by being put on the council?
If I were Mafia, I would put someone from Mafia team who has town cred in the council. I don't buy the framing narrative, since he was already aware he will be in the council on D0.

Are you saying Mafia framed him putting him in council even though him as a town already claimed confidently that he will be part of the council?

My opinion hasn't changed much after reading some more xD

@Flowa why do you want me to look at that person? Isn't that person a strong town read from you?

Because I actually go back and do that. Are you talking about when they said someone made them their mason.

and I think they said something like both of them are millers now? Maybe I should go back a read xD
Your leader would like you to look at her posts and explain things to Adam.

After a long night, the morning feels so fresh.

Ok you got more town points from me now

Let's get that TAC lynch going

I had him on my list before you did little man
Between Muugen, Ekko, Nick and Nana. So far your leader is looking at those 4. But this might change later once actions go off.

Never fear!
i do like I’m going up your list yet you’ve never mentioned me or why? Reason you playing off this game? Or do you plan to get upset again like yesterday when people call you scum again for acting weird?

Zemmi

GodMommie
If I were Mafia, I would put someone from Mafia team who has town cred in the council. I don't buy the framing narrative, since he was already aware he will be in the council on D0.

Are you saying Mafia framed him putting him in council even though him as a town already claimed confidently that he will be part of the council?
Literally the only thing I can't get around his him being his adorable arrogant self and telling me he was going to be on council.

It's very likely scum could have taken advantage of that statement, so I'm not going to kill my brain over it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.