Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
So you're saying that wasn't just bravado and he legit knew he would be on the council.

See, this is something that's unique to each individual. I just take those statements as bravado and nothing else. If you scum read him, then by all means push him. I already said that we should resolve muugen mechanically at this point.
here's the thing lind I was gonna take it like you too so when muu said that I asked him why and the response he gave me in return implied that he is certain he'll be there

you wanna resolve it with actions but what's making you think he won't have counters for those??

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Ok but what are the odds the guy who said "see you on council" conveniently happens to get framed.

The problem is mafia could frame ANYONE this way but it happened to be a dude who hinted at having a guaranteed way in. They could have put you in there, or Juliet, so on and so forth.
thats exactly why he got framed

in muugens mind he thinks hes some hot sht and people will vote for him legitimately cuz hes a high quality player and his OJ friends will vote him

in reality the moment AL brought back the quote saying muugen said he will be on council, i remember couple of ppl including us said we will lynch him right away if he appears in council

that already is enough to make mafia spend a fifth or quarter of their votes on him

its literally a play with no risks for mafia and the distraction hes caused is already taking half the day so its a win win for maf

i dont even think hes that scummy at this point but imm voting to see where this ends. waiting on actions to come online

I won't do it, because I know you wrote it and now you're just playing DUMB.
Since you are so obtuse, I took I scroll through nova's posts and found the EGGcellent post of his. If you think I like to GIGGLE then you are the one that is DUMB. Perhaps I should write the best egg poem of them all to win the prize for myself?

Ok so, Lind, let me humor you for a little bit.

Let's assume MUUGEN is indeed innocent in this situation and he has been voted up unbeknownst to him the mafia to frame him intentionally, wouldn't you think that they would have some sort of follow-up for it?

Don't you think they would've considered the possibility that there are people like you who would want to clear it up mechanically?

This is assuming he is indeed Innocent.

There's also the possiblity he might be a scum who scans innocent on scans, for example the GF.

What I'm basically saying is that, one way or another it's way too delicate of a position to be in to be simply cleared mechanically, especially when you can't 100% trust the results..

There's only one way we gotta bury his ass. This is da wey.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
what is the big deal with him ? Was there something that happened during the first 160 pages ? Or the fact that he's in the council it's suspecting for many ?
It's because he's on the council and he was sure he would be.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
oh sorry didnt know
does that affect viruses as well?
u shud be fine just keep us updated and stay safe. its a matter of days
It's a genetic affliction I think, basically at various points in the year my body doesn't make enough of a certain type of white blood cell, which in turn compromises my immune system (so I tend to catch colds easily and they last for a while). It's one of those things that's pretty easy to manage though, just need to not be dumb about things lol.

If I stop posting entirely, you know what got me.

here's the thing lind I was gonna take it like you too so when muu said that I asked him why and the response he gave me in return implied that he is certain he'll be there

you wanna resolve it with actions but what's making you think he won't have counters for those??
Just ftr Al, are you voting Muugen right now?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
It's a genetic affliction I think, basically at various points in the year my body doesn't make enough of a certain type of white blood cell, which in turn compromises my immune system (so I tend to catch colds easily and they last for a while). It's one of those things that's pretty easy to manage though, just need to not be dumb about things lol.

If I stop posting entirely, you know what got me.
okay dont say that
ur fine

Status
Not open for further replies.