Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
can I be sure they really don't have other reasons?? no right?? so its normal that I'd suspect them

I mean I m sure they'd do the same to me if muu gets lynched
I think Ultra's point is, if they espouse the same sort of thought process that you, a Townie in this situation, have, then you'd think that would earn them some Town points from you.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
More MVPs as *scum*, resulting in people not trusting you categorically, left that important detail out.
Let's be honest, I probably have more MVPs as Town over the years, too. Recently? Less so. As for not being trusted, well I take that as a compliment anyway. No good scum player ever gets town read.

I just seen someone quote an @Xlaw post, I think it might be in our best interest to start draggin in all the inactives. :choppawhat: because I really can't remember things from half the posters.
You don't have to check each and every player..Just set your eyes on players you find interesting and keep engaged with them
If you are town we should share work load..

Let's be honest, I probably have more MVPs as Town over the years, too. Recently? Less so. As for not being trusted, well I take that as a compliment anyway. No good scum player ever gets town read.
Sure sure, but there's no misplaced judgement in placing me in council before you, my town game is impeccable. Even while being anchored to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.