Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Pathetic.
Not sure if this makes me queasy or seeing Lind go for the throat is making me blush, but damn. A-anyway, if it's paranoia, is that not a compliment to your mad manipulation skills?
It's unwanted manipulation if anything.

This is so annoying. I didn't even do anything.

@Lindltaylor so you are assuming MUU is BP and dont know that he is right? Was confused for a sec.
No bro. I legit said that they could shoot him if they wanted and somehow it was perceived as me saying Muu was BP.

I don't know how. At all.
Well, yeah, that's kinda what I have to do.

There's no solid proof of anything, I kind of have to make assumptions to actually get somewhere..

That's kind of a weird argument to make, don't you think?

How would you make an assumption like that, Mango? I'm legit confused.

at bortolomeo

thank u but u dont really need to unless u see they missed my post at them haha

my thoughts on kagura havent really changed, still seems like shes just coasting

i dont have many thoughts on ekko yet, i see hes here and there but nothing i could work with

i dont like fujis posts so far, he still hasnt done anything and doesnt seem to bother either, dead weight as of now

sallu seems to be doing the appeal to emotion thing where hes adding little smiley faces in his posts, prolly scum

i read rej as more lean town atm unless this is like genshin mafia where hes scum and just does whatever, will have to read his posts again tho

im tired putting in so much effort

Yikes obsessed much?

You always say I’m scum in every game thank you I guess I’m use to it
Don't think I call you scum every game? I haven't even fucking played a game in months here. Are you already shaking in your boots? You've done nothing but deflect, deflect, and deflect again. Doesn't seem like your puny brain wants to engage with me.

Also, how many times are you just going to say 'obsessed much'. Probably could switch about your words a bit too if you're just going to cruise in this game.

What? How am I insinuating that Muugen is bulletproof with that reply. Mango, this is just blatant misinterpretation here.

I'm not defending Muugen at all. By all means cop him, shoot him, or lynch him. Like I've been saying that if Muugen doesn't progress on his reads or gameplay, then I would be down to lynch him.
Hmm, hmm, hmm. You seem to be FENCE sitting. Where is your bravado? Your ZING?

Don't think I call you scum every game? I haven't even fucking played a game in months here. Are you already shaking in your boots? You've done nothing but deflect, deflect, and deflect again. Doesn't seem like your puny brain wants to engage with me.

Also, how many times are you just going to say 'obsessed much'. Probably could switch about your words a bit too if you're just going to cruise in this game.
towniest 3 players to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.