Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
@ConquistadoR @Kiwipom @Juliet @Ryu Kishi @MonkeyD.Luffy @Random Asshole @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Yae @Rej @T-Peinβ„’ @Dr_Professor83 @Noctis @Rhea Calliope @Arondight @Sallucion @RayanOO @Zolo @Nana @Michelle @Naomi @Salah WG @Ral

I know you guys might have other things going on right now, I am just tagging you guys to remind you about the game and see if you have any input you would like to share. Sorry if I bothered any of you.
have people already discussed the possibility of Midnight having a PR or needing to achieve something certain?

@ConquistadoR @Kiwipom @Juliet @Ryu Kishi @MonkeyD.Luffy @Random Asshole @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Yae @Rej @T-Peinβ„’ @Dr_Professor83 @Noctis @Rhea Calliope @Arondight @Sallucion @RayanOO @Zolo @Nana @Michelle @Naomi @Salah WG @Ral

I know you guys might have other things going on right now, I am just tagging you guys to remind you about the game and see if you have any input you would like to share. Sorry if I bothered any of you.
i am trying to follow but I am legit lost :risicheck:

Like 100 pages talking about Muugen and then it went all over the place with meta playstyle discussions that I don’t know anything about so I don’t want to share useless info

I have played with maybe 4 of the actives here?

Flower was more aggressive when she was scum in the only game I played with her. So i am defaulting to town for her

Lindt seems to be playing same as town last time I play with

i think someone was pushing on blue a bit because he got on the council (similar to Muugen) and he has a lot of fluff posts? Blue seems to have lots of fluff last few times i played with them regardless.

I hate Fate so much it's unbelievable. The world would be a better place if that franchise never existed
:seriously::seriously::seriously:

Honestly haven't read single page , but have to contribute something and have to start somewhere..
I've town read @AL sama @Blue
Their initial posts when game started gives me a town vibe . I'll check their posts when night phase start..
What do u guys think about those two , where these two fit in your list..
I would appreciate if share your list bad to ugly..

Status
Not open for further replies.